Schumer reduced to stalking, yelling at Trump supporters...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Schumer reduced to stalking, yelling at Trump supporters...

Post by USN_Hokie »

...in restaurants. What a schmuck. Losers, all of them.

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/27/schumer- ... 1468457108
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Schumer reduced to stalking, yelling at Trump supporters

Post by awesome guy »

Typical big city losers.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:...in restaurants. What a schmuck. Losers, all of them.

My senator is correct about Nunes. He is an embarrassment and should resign from Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

:o :shock:

Insanity
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

My senator is correct about Nunes. He is an embarrassment and should resign from Congress.

An embarrassment? Resign? Pray tell, on what grounds!?
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

An embarrassment? Resign? Pray tell, on what grounds!?
Because he wouldn't share evidence of Democrat party crimes with Democrats so they could get their story straight.
miles

Post by miles »

I'm looking forward to the nuclear fallout. :D
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

so the upper guys at penn state did not report the incident to the cops and get jail time and are villified. Nunes reports what he finds out and he should resign??? so which is it, report info or not report info? this is confusing
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Schumer is just a typical new yorker, keepin it classy
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

so the upper guys at penn state did not report the incident to the cops and get jail time and are villified. Nunes reports what he finds out and he should resign??? so which is it, report info or not report info? this is confusing
Nunes hasn't shared the information he has with anyone but Trump. He should share it with the intelligence committee. Resign, no. Recuse, meh. But if what he saw has any value, he should share it with the intelligence committee.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nunes hasn't shared the information he has with anyone but Trump. He should share it with the intelligence committee. Resign, no. Recuse, meh. But if what he saw has any value, he should share it with the intelligence committee.
no, he shared it with Trump before the committee got the info, nobody ever said he did not give it to the committee
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:no, he shared it with Trump before the committee got the info, nobody ever said he did not give it to the committee
That totally makes it OK then.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:no, he shared it with Trump before the committee got the info, nobody ever said he did not give it to the committee
Where have you been for 8 years?
Salute the Marines
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Where have you been for 8 years?
Hoof is right. Trump should've read it in the newspaper or seen it on TV first. Wasn't that how Obama found out what was happening?
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

no, he shared it with Trump before the committee got the info, nobody ever said he did not give it to the committee
When I say that he should share it with the committee, I mean the committee needs to have access to the same docs that he saw. They do not have that access, all they have is Nunes telling them what he saw.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
huh? what is the difference the order of it, and again the country is all up in arms if somebody does not report something ( although lots of witnesses in chicago seem to be blind) and now upset that someone found out some info that is important to his boss and reports it and now he is in trouble...huh?

You do get what he reported to Trump was that illegally information was being shared around the gov. right?

And again after six months there is not a shred of evidence or proof that russia had anything to do with thunder thighs losing. I realize the moron dems think this Russia crap can derail Trump and will get him out of office.....keep wishing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
huh? what is the difference the order of it, and again the country is all up in arms if somebody does not report something ( although lots of witnesses in chicago seem to be blind) and now upset that someone found out some info that is important to his boss and reports it and now he is in trouble...huh?

You do get what he reported to Trump was that illegally information was being shared around the gov. right?

And again after six months there is not a shred of evidence or proof that russia had anything to do with thunder thighs losing. I realize the moron dems think this Russia crap can derail Trump and will get him out of office.....keep wishing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll just let you read what you just wrote, and let you think about it for a minute.

"now upset that someone found out some info that is important to his boss"

his=Nunes. boss=Trump.

Huh???
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

HokieFanDC wrote:I'll just let you read what you just wrote, and let you think about it for a minute.

his=Nunes. boss=Trump.

Huh???
Thank you. Someone might want to explain to cwtcr that there are three separate branches of government. The one Devin Nunes works for is not the one Donald Trump works for, ergo, Trump is not his boss.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:I'll just let you read what you just wrote, and let you think about it for a minute.

his=Nunes. boss=Trump.

Huh???
Thank you. Someone might want to explain to cwtcr that there are three separate branches of government. The one Devin Nunes works for is not the one Donald Trump works for, ergo, Trump is not his boss.
again, what difference does it make the order of it? an illegal activity was taking place, he notified others... good man
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

his=Nunes. boss=Trump.

Huh???
I am aware Trump is not his boss, that was not the point.

please keep wishing the Russia thang will get Trump booted from the office, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:again, what difference does it make the order of it? an illegal activity was taking place, he notified others... good man
He notified the people he was investigating.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:please keep wishing the Russia thang will get Trump booted from the office, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I don't think it will get him booted, even though I think he's guilty as hell. It will end up like Reagan in the 80s where he gets off by throwing several associates under the bus, a la Oliver North.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:again, what difference does it make the order of it? an illegal activity was taking place, he notified others... good man
He notified the people he was investigating.
Trump is not under investigation, is campaign staff is and so far a big ol nothing
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

his=Nunes. boss=Trump.

Huh???
I am aware Trump is not his boss, that was not the point.

please keep wishing the Russia thang will get Trump booted from the office, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't wish the Russia thang will get Trump booted from office. You're wrong on that also.

The point is that Nunes has no reason to go to the POTUS. He has a protocol as a ranking member of the Intelligence Committee, and he bypassed that, in order to give info to a guy he supported, and assisted, in becoming POTUS. When he does that, he is putting into his question where his loyalties lie...with the ppl of the US and the US Congress, or the POTUS.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:please keep wishing the Russia thang will get Trump booted from the office, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I don't think it will get him booted, even though I think he's guilty as hell. It will end up like Reagan in the 80s where he gets off by throwing several associates under the bus, a la Oliver North.
Guilty of what? the illegalities that were contained in podesta and thunder thighs emails? The illegal server thunder thighs had? Please explain what the Trump campaign is guilty of? I and millions would love to know. Did Trump have Russians vote for him in our US election... how??? What is hilarious is all the illegal stuff that podesta, the dnc and thunder thighs were pulling are forgotten about due to the Russians being involved in the hack. It was wikileaks that published the stuff and sorry wikileaks will publicize stuff from either side, they don't care. I guess Trump was guilty of beating the worst candidate the dems could have nominated