We were specifically warned about the Boston Bombers by the

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieDan95

We were specifically warned about the Boston Bombers by the

Post by HokieDan95 »

Russians and we failed. How is this refugee vetting process against 1000's using even less data going to be any more effective?
"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: We were specifically warned about the Boston Bombers by

Post by awesome guy »

Because ... racism!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieDan95 wrote:Russians and we failed. How is this refugee vetting process against 1000's using even less data going to be any more effective?
I think it will take a major bomb going off before people get over the be nice to folks that want you dead sect. Simple solution, no refugees, at least it takes out one a threat although we have a lot more already here.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieDan95 wrote:Russians and we failed. How is this refugee vetting process against 1000's using even less data going to be any more effective?
I think it will take a major bomb going off before people get over the be nice to folks that want you dead sect. Simple solution, no refugees, at least it takes out one a threat although we have a lot more already here.
They blew up a dog today. That's the kind of thing liberals respond to.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:Because ... racism!
+1

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I don't know much about radical muslims, but my opinion of them is that they are akin to the holy rollers in west virginia who scream a lot in church while snakes bite them as part of the service.(disclaimer, my mother is from Charleston, so I have some exposure to this).

People like this are basically off the grid IMHO. They are not easy to identify as they are not writing blogs for Huff Po or Slate. They are uneducated, poor, and crazy. 99.9% of the time they completely fail at doing anything, like planning a jihad, but once in awhile they won't.

It is probably impossible to vet them, as there is "no data". They are off the grid.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I don't know much about radical muslims, but my opinion of them is that they are akin to the holy rollers in west virginia who scream a lot in church while snakes bite them as part of the service.(disclaimer, my mother is from Charleston, so I have some exposure to this).

People like this are basically off the grid IMHO. They are not easy to identify as they are not writing blogs for Huff Po or Slate. They are uneducated, poor, and crazy. 99.9% of the time they completely fail at doing anything, like planning a jihad, but once in awhile they won't.

It is probably impossible to vet them, as there is "no data". They are off the grid.
Exactly opposite. They're in universities and clerics. They cry racism when you point out their radicalism.