Scared White People Are Running Out of Reasons to Hate Cam

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Scared White People Are Running Out of Reasons to Hate C

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Carolina is winning a lot, if you watch the games tho Cam is playing OK but also turning the ball over quite a bit and his passing is very hit and miss. But yea, if you are going to make a display every time you get a first down or be a douche about dancing in the end zone then you are going to get people that do not like you. Sorry but his end zone display on Sunday was just being an ass, sooner or later a defensive guy is going to knock him silly for the antics. OF course then everyone will blame it on being mean to a black guy instead of the D folks got tired of the taunting.

The panther D is what is winning them games but they better hope they get the super bowl win this year as that D is getting old and/or injured so it is prob. peaking this year. If you watched the last three games tho the D has allowed all three teams to almost come back and win
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

This is a BS story. The player from the Titans that didn't like the celebration was black, not white. This guy is an idiot. It's obvious that it has nothing to do with race, so why is he bringing it up?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
This is a BS story. The player from the Titans that didn't like the celebration was black, not white. This guy is an idiot. It's obvious that it has nothing to do with race, so why is he bringing it up?
it has been all over sports talk radio, wether cam is white or black, he is getting more and more flamboyant as they win.... the problem in football is some players may remember that when he takes off running... it is a dumb thing to do no matter what color you are.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

The so-called "anti-racists" are the only people who give a flip about the race of the quarterback. This is 2015. Nobody else cares any more.

#blackquarterbacksmatter
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

On Sunday in Nashville, the Carolina Panthers beat the Tennessee Titans 27-10 and extended their record to a perfect 8-1.
Well I think I see a disconnect here.

Obviously Greg Howard is an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't write. :P

I saw the game Sunday and Cam's antics gave me kind of a 'canes feeling...not a good look for him at all.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Major Kong wrote:
On Sunday in Nashville, the Carolina Panthers beat the Tennessee Titans 27-10 and extended their record to a perfect 8-1.
Well I think I see a disconnect here.

Obviously Greg Howard is an English major who can't count or a Math major who can't write. :P

I saw the game Sunday and Cam's antics gave me kind of a 'canes feeling...not a good look for him at all.
Maybe he's going on and figuring in their loss when they play the Redskins this coming weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

The Tennessee Mom is a hoot.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Carolina is winning a lot, if you watch the games tho Cam is playing OK but also turning the ball over quite a bit and his passing is very hit and miss. But yea, if you are going to make a display every time you get a first down or be a douche about dancing in the end zone then you are going to get people that do not like you. Sorry but his end zone display on Sunday was just being an ass, sooner or later a defensive guy is going to knock him silly for the antics. OF course then everyone will blame it on being mean to a black guy instead of the D folks got tired of the taunting.

The panther D is what is winning them games but they better hope they get the super bowl win this year as that D is getting old and/or injured so it is prob. peaking this year. If you watched the last three games tho the D has allowed all three teams to almost come back and win

Well not ALL scared white people I guess...
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

I'm not sure what white or black has to do with this story. I mean, I know that "da U" players took it that way; but I think the majority of people believed their on-field behavior and taunting to be less than ideal. Too put it mildly. Was there racism involved with some of the dislike for their antics? Probably, but there was also legitimate issues as well.

OTOH, I kind of miss the days when UM was the evil empire of CFB. It was so much fun watching Beamer's teams beat their ass.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson