Hillary attempts to censor comedians making fun of her.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: Hillary attempts to censor comedians making fun of her.

Post by HokieFanDC »

Normally, I would say this is unsubstantiated BS...but considering it's Hillary, I'll have go with true.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

This woman is incredibly petty and would be terribly dangerous with even more power than she now has.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I tell ya I get no respect...no respect at all.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

This is an example of HC destroying herself. Just stay out of the way and let nature gal its course.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
miles

Post by miles »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n083eytJe5g

You tube video above, mostly crass and unfunny. None of these comedians appear to me to be headed toward major success; although the female was funniest imo. They like their vulgarity, it's like seasoning on tasteless food.
Hillary and her minions will give these comedians free publicity and a larger stage. Stupid decision to threaten and censor, just reinforces her petty and mean image.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

If this episode doesn't show her tyrant's heart...
Salute the Marines
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

So I called him. Masada told me that on Nov. 11, he got a call from a man named John—he doesn’t remember the last name—who sounded “distinguished, like an attorney.” John said he represented the Clinton campaign. He asked Masada “who had put him up” to posting the video. In a menacing voice, he told Masada, “This is not good for your business.” John then asked for the email or phone numbers of the five comedians who were featured in the video. “I told him, ‘Eff you,’ and I hung up,” says Masada.

How does Masada know that John was actually from the Clinton camp? He doesn’t. “I’m glad I’m not in politics or any of that stuff; you might know more than I do,” he says. “Maybe it was a prank, I have no idea. Was it real? Not real? I have no idea. He didn’t call back, that’s all I can say.” Nor is Masada sure how Judicial Watch even heard about the call. “The way I understand it, it’s because one of the [Laugh Factory] employees told a couple of people,” he says.
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/ ... _gets.html
How does judicial watch quote Masada if he doesn't know how they heard about it? Hmmm...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Sounds to me like maybe Hillary!->'s mafia got to Masada.

Anyone want to argue that such would be beyond imagination?
Salute the Marines
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

RiverguyVT wrote:Sounds to me like maybe Hillary!->'s mafia got to Masada.

Anyone want to argue that such would be beyond imagination?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Uprising wrote:
So I called him. Masada told me that on Nov. 11, he got a call from a man named John—he doesn’t remember the last name—who sounded “distinguished, like an attorney.” John said he represented the Clinton campaign. He asked Masada “who had put him up” to posting the video. In a menacing voice, he told Masada, “This is not good for your business.” John then asked for the email or phone numbers of the five comedians who were featured in the video. “I told him, ‘Eff you,’ and I hung up,” says Masada.

How does Masada know that John was actually from the Clinton camp? He doesn’t. “I’m glad I’m not in politics or any of that stuff; you might know more than I do,” he says. “Maybe it was a prank, I have no idea. Was it real? Not real? I have no idea. He didn’t call back, that’s all I can say.” Nor is Masada sure how Judicial Watch even heard about the call. “The way I understand it, it’s because one of the [Laugh Factory] employees told a couple of people,” he says.
How does judicial watch quote Masada if he doesn't know how they heard about it? Hmmm...
Curses! Sounded like BS, but I was hoping it was true. Slate should categorize Hillary haters in a more truthful manner. I hate Hillary because she's such a douche that the story is actually somewhat plausible.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Uprising wrote:

Curses! Sounded like BS, but I was hoping it was true. Slate should categorize Hillary haters in a more truthful manner. I hate Hillary because she's such a douche that the story is actually somewhat plausible.
The Salon piece doesn't prove a damn thing. Salon is less reputable than NewsMax, and every bit as biased. He said-she said is all they're offering.
Is the Hillary!-> story plausible? All too much so. It fits the woman's character as I judge it from the last 25 years of exposure. Very consistent.
Salute the Marines
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Uprising wrote:

Are you talking about this?
Even if you buy the most grotesque right-wing caricatures about Clinton’s humorlessness and authoritarianism
While that appropriately characterized many of the people who hate her (IMO, see this board), I don't think it is trying to capture the sentiment of all of them.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

SLATE
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Uprising wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Uprising wrote:

Even if you buy the most grotesque right-wing caricatures about Clinton’s humorlessness and authoritarianism
While that appropriately characterized many of the people who hate her (IMO, see this board), I don't think it is trying to capture the sentiment of all of them.
That, and the part where they say that people are stereotyping her. No one stereotypes Hillary, she doesn't fit a set mold. That is silly. The dislike for her is a creation of her own actions, words, and arrogance.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Uprising wrote:SLATE
Oh geez. Even better. An MSNBC affiliate. LOL. Now the Hillary!-> mafia angle is almost certain.
Salute the Marines
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Oh geez. Even better. An MSNBC affiliate. LOL. Now the Hillary!-> mafia angle is almost certain.
No it's not. It's a subsidiary of the Washington Post. Not that this information will stop your ad hominem attacks.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Uprising wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
No it's not. It's a subsidiary of the Washington Post. Not that this information will stop your ad hominem attacks.
Oh, they sold did they? Ad hominem, nothing. It was an affiliate of MSNBC. Whatever. Same folks. Their agenda is no less profound than NewsMax's.
Salute the Marines
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

Thanks for proving me right!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Uprising wrote:Thanks for proving me right!
That Salon isn't Slate?

Or, that Slate was an affiliate of MSNBC?
Or, that the editors of Slate have an axe to grind and support Hillary!-> (essentially serving as a propaganda arm for the DNC) and are therefore an unreliable source in the story hit piece you linked?
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Uprising wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Uprising wrote:

That, and the part where they say that people are stereotyping her. No one stereotypes Hillary, she doesn't fit a set mold. That is silly. The dislike for her is a creation of her own actions, words, and arrogance.

She so missed her calling as voice-over artist for stab and slash movies. Hearing that shrill voice and laugh is enough to strike terror in anyone's heart.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson