Post by BigDave »

Poll: what should the UWS logo be?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Re: TSL has a new logo

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:Image

bad for Will that they named a new coach tho, the traffic has fallen off the map due to the naming of our new coach, nobody wants to talk football so not much going on
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

bad for Will that they named a new coach tho, the traffic has fallen off the map due to the naming of our new coach, nobody wants to talk football so not much going on
Huh? I would wager that the new coach has increased traffic by quite a bit. People are interested in how he is approaching recruiting, etc. There is no doubt that the hiring of a new coach has driven traffic upward on all of the various VT related sites...
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Huh? I would wager that the new coach has increased traffic by quite a bit. People are interested in how he is approaching recruiting, etc. There is no doubt that the hiring of a new coach has driven traffic upward on all of the various VT related sites...
I would imagine this is the case as well. First glance I wasn't crazy about the new logo but from the standpoint of using it across a variety of media and devices I can see its appeal.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

maybe work in the big lebowski somehow...?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 3.11.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 3.11.43 PM.png (63.51 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Naked smutty woman?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Two primates making sweet love to a football.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Who goes there looking for an intelligent debate on hokie sports?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

maybe a really cheesy animated gif
Attachments
boogey.gif
boogey.gif (1003.46 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

the place was posting like crazy before the coach was named, now much reduced was my point
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:maybe work in the big lebowski somehow...?
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-KDCB2b ... ffic_boom/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

the place was posting like crazy before the coach was named, now much reduced was my point
There is more posting now that there would be had Beamer stayed on another year. There is a blind, homer, optimism occurring. How will Fuente round out his coaching staff? Can he help to save a thus far abysmal recruiting year? Bowl season around the corner, etc. I think you're under playing the traffic because of bitterness over your bannination. Have you gone over to HokieHaven or 247 to get your football fix in? Those boards are more active now than they were before the retirement announcement too, if I were to wager.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Wait, cwtcr got banned?
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:Wait, cwtcr got banned?
Yeah. I think it was a little over a year ago, but you can ask him. Football opinions not allowed, smut posts allowed.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

yep, I posted and did not agree with some chosen ones and he swept me out the same day he did several. I requested and explanation via email he never responded, great way to run a business. But I am fine, glad I was not in there this year as it became extremely negative and it drove off a lot of traffic, and Will let that happen. Again, not real smart.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

There is more posting now that there would be had Beamer stayed on another year. There is a blind, homer, optimism occurring. How will Fuente round out his coaching staff? Can he help to save a thus far abysmal recruiting year? Bowl season around the corner, etc. I think you're under playing the traffic because of bitterness over your bannination. Have you gone over to HokieHaven or 247 to get your football fix in? Those boards are more active now than they were before the retirement announcement too, if I were to wager.
no, not at all on the banning. I am fine with it, my life went on as usual. I was glad I was off there tho for the past season, the place was a trash everything hokie every minute of every day. per the board our players could not play for Myrtle beach state, it was nutty

what is funny is the same posters that got into the nastiest arguments with me and took it to a personal level every time..... still do that to other posters daily. So maybe it was not me... just sayin
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
yep, I posted and did not agree with some chosen ones and he swept me out the same day he did several. I requested and explanation via email he never responded, great way to run a business. But I am fine, glad I was not in there this year as it became extremely negative and it drove off a lot of traffic, and Will let that happen. Again, not real smart.
Yeah, before your ban I know Will called out some of your posts, ones that added nothing to conversation. It was entertaining, the good old days.
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

no, not at all on the banning. I am fine with it, my life went on as usual. I was glad I was off there tho for the past season, the place was a trash everything hokie every minute of every day. per the board our players could not play for Myrtle beach state, it was nutty

what is funny is the same posters that got into the nastiest arguments with me and took it to a personal level every time..... still do that to other posters daily. So maybe it was not me... just sayin
So much for personal responsibility huh?
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Yeah, before your ban I know Will called out some of your posts, ones that added nothing to conversation. It was entertaining, the good old days.
I posted a lot over there, thus what got me banned as if you do not agree with everyone and try and discuss a different idea about the program the chosen ones will get upset. As I said, observing it the folks that were upset that I existed now go after others on there, so be it.

Sorry dude, grew up in the burg, been going to games since I was single digits, all of us kids went to VT, Dad and mom retired from VT, so yes I am passionate about the school and do defend it from people trashing it, you may be different and that is fine.
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

cwtcr got completely hosed. I saw it go down. Ganged up on.

Will banned me for beefing about JCC's wrist watch and fumble vs Ohio State. I at least got an email answer, and was put back on.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

whoosh on the point, the same guys that attacked me, now go after others on there with the same venom, difference is how much you post, if you post more and chosen ones do not like you then it is very likely that it is noticed more. But again, no problem I am fine. I attempted to discuss VT football and did not personally attack others but was attacked personally quite often by the chosen ones. Yes I did make flippant remarks in attempts to be funny and to show how whacked out some of the posts were and yes apparently comedy is not allowed. Oh well.

Not sure why you are questioning my personal responsibility, on the day I was banned I was very personally attacked by several folks, I did not start nor did I respond with any attacks.... and got banned. With zero explanation. oh well
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

whoosh on the point, the same guys that attacked me, now go after others on there with the same venom, difference is how much you post, if you post more and chosen ones do not like you then it is very likely that it is noticed more. But again, no problem I am fine. I attempted to discuss VT football and did not personally attack others but was attacked personally quite often by the chosen ones. Yes I did make flippant remarks in attempts to be funny and to show how whacked out some of the posts were and yes apparently comedy is not allowed. Oh well.

Not sure why you are questioning my personal responsibility, on the day I was banned I was very personally attacked by several folks, I did not start nor did I respond with any attacks.... and got banned. With zero explanation. oh well
That'll show you to support Beamer. LOL.
You got banned for being an optimist. It was the darnedest thing.
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
if will called out people for posts that added nothing to discussions then that is all he would do all day. of course you know that.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

That'll show you to support Beamer. LOL.
You got banned for being an optimist. It was the darnedest thing.
yea, I should have thrown Frank under the bus back in 2010!!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Buy a Mac.
3 cups and 2 girls.
Cut a hole in a box.
Who should my fantasy team start as place kicker?
Rumor! RichRod back to uWV!
Wishbone!

...yeah. All that substantive stuff.
Salute the Marines