Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

PP throws babies into landills

Post by awesome guy »

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/12/11/plan ... landfills/

I thought the baby part selling business was justified by needing to dispose of the body? Looks they're just tossing them into the garbage when they can't find a buyer. They're a completely repulsive organization, the closest thing we have to ISIS. Just heartless murderers.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
miles

Re: PP throws babies into landills

Post by miles »

The food fight over gun deaths, traffic deaths, et.al. the other day is moot.
Baby deaths due to murder by abortion exceed one million, that's 1,000,000 children per year in America.
According to Uprising, Hillsville, HFDC, Elbert, Nolan, Flo, IP, etc., these murders are protected under the constitution, though not enumerated, as a woman's sanctified right.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

miles wrote:The food fight over gun deaths, traffic deaths, et.al. the other day is moot.
Baby deaths due to murder by abortion exceed one million, that's 1,000,000 children per year in America.
According to Uprising, Hillsville, HFDC, Elbert, Nolan, Flo, IP, etc., these murders are protected under the constitution, though not enumerated, as a woman's sanctified right.

yeah, it's disgusting. And as you point out, they'll openly attack the people's right to bear arms while claiming women have an absolute right to kill their babies. 10k deaths by gun, 1 million by abortion with the parts sold to market. It's not even comparable. Like their willingness to accept smoking deaths for cigarette taxes, it undermines their abortion support undermines their claims to want to protect lives.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

miles wrote:The food fight over gun deaths, traffic deaths, et.al. the other day is moot.
Since we are making positions up for people, I'll be sure to highlight that IF planned parenthood didn't provide abortion services, there would be a heck of a lot more black kids for you and AG to categorically hate and dismiss. You'd think you'd appreciate the efforts of PP for that reason alone.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Since we are making positions up for people, I'll be sure to highlight that IF planned parenthood didn't provide abortion services, there would be a heck of a lot more black kids for you and AG to categorically hate and dismiss. You'd think you'd appreciate the efforts of PP for that reason alone.
Sorry, hating on blacks is for your ilk. Guess that's why you expect so little from them, from the guilt of supporting their murder before making it out of the womb. I have no such guilt and have no low expectations or excuses for them or anyone else based on race. Again, that's all for your ilk.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

The proper way to dispose of babies is to carpet bomb them. That way, you guys would be cheering for it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Uprising wrote:The proper way to dispose of babies is to carpet bomb them. That way, you guys would be cheering for it.

that's all you got? I was expecting for you to claim it's all a lie.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

awesome guy wrote:
Uprising wrote:The proper way to dispose of babies is to carpet bomb them. That way, you guys would be cheering for it.

I can't imagine what you thought happened to the tissue...

Anyways http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index. ... _defi.html
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

As I was reading the thread and the links I was like WTH :?: Much of this is SOP and shouldn't come to a surprise to anybody.

FTR the Life News article is the epitome of nitwittery but anything to get the masses collective panties in a bunch ensures more clicks.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Uprising wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Burial as would be humane.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:As I was reading the thread and the links I was like WTH :?: Much of this is SOP and shouldn't come to a surprise to anybody.

FTR the Life News article is the epitome of nitwittery but anything to get the masses collective panties in a bunch ensures more clicks.
What's nitwittery about it? In hospitals, hunan parts are typically incinerated. Even if you think a baby is a body part, that's the proper disposal method, not tossing them into a dumpster for the landfill. They really should be given a service and a burial.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:What's nitwittery about it? In hospitals, hunan parts are typically incinerated. Even if you think a baby is a body part, that's the proper disposal method, not tossing them into a dumpster for the landfill. They really should be given a service and a burial.
We've had this conversation at length when this issue 1st came to light earlier...I already knew the what the procedures were and even gave the methods.

As to the Life News article what's wrong with it :?: Only the whole damn thing.

From the numbnutted headline to the whole breathless diatribe about something that isn't illegal...whenever I see words like appears, could, may and any other weasel words I just roll my eyes and SMH.

Hell even before reading Uprising's link I knew that the dimwitted Ohio AG was in over his head and was going to have to backtrack...this is where "politicians" screw the pooch by jumping into an issue w/o the supporting facts and knowledge...actually it's even worse than that because DeWine acknowledges his office knew what was going on and it was legal.

I find this quote disturbing and can't grok why the AG of Ohio would even make this an issue after they knew nothing was amiss:
A Planned Parenthood official acknowledges that group had been disposing fetal remains in one of two ways: Incinerated at very high heat or sterilized in an autoclave and placed in a box. In either case, the remains were taken to a landfill licensed to receive medical material, said Stephanie Kight, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio. It's the same protocol used by hospitals across the state where abortions are performed, she said.

Kight said Planned Parenthood now only uses incineration because the company that performed the other method of disposal quit.
As to Ohio redefining their definitions why reinvent the wheel :?: It's not like it's rocket surgery just use the existing protocols and definitions that already exist :?:

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Uprising wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Incineration, as is the norm with medical waste
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:
Uprising wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Incineration, as is the norm with medical waste

In thru the door, up thru chimney.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:Incineration, as is the norm with medical waste
Actually Incineration, then the ash is collected in a Gaylord Box and sent to the landfill for disposal.