Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
burgrugby
Alma Mater: Hokie through and through
Party: Indy - leaning pub

Obama Administration causes HIV and makes Southerners Fat

Post by burgrugby »

Can this administration do anything right? Not only are they ruining this Country, the Military, etc, but I'm positive they are doing all they can to perpetuate HIV... especially amongst conservatives. Don't get me even started on how fat they're making southerners. Michelle is making them eat all this bad food under the guise of wanting healthy diets. She fills school lunchrooms with salads, knowing full well it will drive kids to binge on twinkies when they get home. They need impeached NOW before they completely destroy this Country!
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: Obama Administration causes HIV and makes Southerners Fa

Post by BigDave »

burgrugby wrote:Can this administration do anything right? Not only are they ruining this Country, the Military, etc, but I'm positive they are doing all they can to perpetuate HIV... especially amongst conservatives. Don't get me even started on how fat they're making southerners. Michelle is making them eat all this bad food under the guise of wanting healthy diets. She fills school lunchrooms with salads, knowing full well it will drive kids to binge on twinkies when they get home. They need impeached NOW before they completely destroy this Country!
You're obviously joking ... but ...

It reminds me of this demotivational poster
consulting.jpeg
consulting.jpeg (62.22 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

burgrugby wrote:Can this administration do anything right? Not only are they ruining this Country, the Military, etc, but I'm positive they are doing all they can to perpetuate HIV... especially amongst conservatives. Don't get me even started on how fat they're making southerners. Michelle is making them eat all this bad food under the guise of wanting healthy diets. She fills school lunchrooms with salads, knowing full well it will drive kids to binge on twinkies when they get home. They need impeached NOW before they completely destroy this Country!
LOL burgrugby! Made me laugh :mrgreen:
burgrugby
Alma Mater: Hokie through and through
Party: Indy - leaning pub

Post by burgrugby »

Some of us conservo-liberalist types do have a sense of humor from time to time...
VoiceOfReason wrote:
LOL burgrugby! Made me laugh :mrgreen: