Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Since I mentioned teacher sex

Post by RiverguyVT »

with students...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... udent.html

I've come around to what I think is CW's view. There is a double standard out there... Had these been male teachers, with a female student..
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: Since I mentioned teacher sex

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

RiverguyVT wrote:with students...

I've come around to what I think is CW's view. There is a double standard out there... Had these been male teachers, with a female student..
A sixteen year old can't consent. The teacher has authority over him. He's not even allowed to say no.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:with students...

A sixteen year old can't consent. The teacher has authority over him. He's not even allowed to say no.
But if I was a sixteen year old Riverguy, and had a shot at a 9-hour threesome with those two... :shock: :shock:

Besides the point, I know.
Authority figure. Public employee. Kid HAD to be in school under them (pun). He's a minor.
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

You think that is bad...check out this. Two innocent 17yo boys in Texas and are repeatedly, brutally raped by a 28yo high school teacher met on a missionary trip:

http://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/a ... 706060.php
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Makes you wonder how much of this is happening that doesn't get reported. For example if I was the 16 year old, there would be no police involvement Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Makes you wonder how much of this is happening that doesn't get reported. For example if I was the 16 year old, there would be no police involvement Lol

If you read the story I linked above....One of the 17yo's tattled on her because he found out she was hooking up with another 17yo. That'll show her.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Makes you wonder how much of this is happening that doesn't get reported. For example if I was the 16 year old, there would be no police involvement Lol

Yes. It's way under reported. Probably only 10% of these acts are reported. We need counsellors. We need hotlines. We need a protest and a Stud Walk. Who is with me?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

So the big question I have is this. Q: Do women get into the high school teaching profession because they are attracted to 16 year olds, or does the attraction develop due to the amount of time they spend with them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:So the big question I have is this. Q: Do women get into the high school teaching profession because they are attracted to 16 year olds, or does the attraction develop due to the amount of time they spend with them?
Great question. And on the under-reported front, the media runs with the hot teacher stories. How many not so hot ones are there?
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:So the big question I have is this. Q: Do women get into the high school teaching profession because they are attracted to 16 year olds, or does the attraction develop due to the amount of time they spend with them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My crackpot theory is that these women were wallflowers during their high school years and are trying to relive the experience now that they've "bloomed." To answer your specific question, I don't think they join the teaching profession to bang underage boys; I think they start with good intentions and then can't help themselves when suddenly, the captain of the football team is flirting with them...