Is 0bama STILL crying nobody like him cuz he's black?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Is 0bama STILL crying nobody like him cuz he's black?

Post by Hokie CPA »

Just saw a guy on Kelly File arguing President 0bama can't govern because Congress refuses to work with a black guy. Is he f••king serious? Somebody want to tell me one thing he's seriously proposed and NOT got?

He got 0bamacare. He's got budgets or continuing resolutions. Best I can recall, he hasn't made a single serious proposal on which he's gotten no action. And with things like gun control, that's a non-starter regardless of who proposes it or what color their skin is. Republicans generally won't support it.

The PROBLEM is he thinks he should be handed whatever he wants without any discussion or negotiation and not how it works — not now nor ever. Bush 41 had to raise taxes after making his No New Taxes pledge. Reagan had to increase social program spending in order to get tax cuts. Clinton had to negotiate Welfare Reform to get his budgets. And 0bama refuses to even acknowledge a need to negotiate for ANYTHING, even though his party has lost legislative seats in every national election since he took office. He has no mandate. He has NEVER had a mandate. He can't do squat without negotiating a quid pro quo and that hasn't got a damned thing to do with the color of his skin.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Is 0bama STILL crying nobody like him cuz he's black?

Post by HokieJoe »

Hokie CPA wrote:Just saw a guy on Kelly File arguing President 0bama can't govern because Congress refuses to work with a black guy. Is he f••king serious? Somebody want to tell me one thing he's seriously proposed and NOT got?

He got 0bamacare. He's got budgets or continuing resolutions. Best I can recall, he hasn't made a single serious proposal on which he's gotten no action. And with things like gun control, that's a non-starter regardless of who proposes it or what color their skin is. Republicans generally won't support it.

The PROBLEM is he thinks he should be handed whatever he wants without any discussion or negotiation and not how it works — not now nor ever. Bush 41 had to raise taxes after making his No New Taxes pledge. Reagan had to increase social program spending in order to get tax cuts. Clinton had to negotiate Welfare Reform to get his budgets. And 0bama refuses to even acknowledge a need to negotiate for ANYTHING, even though his party has lost legislative seats in every national election since he took office. He has no mandate. He has NEVER had a mandate. He can't do squat without negotiating a quid pro quo and that hasn't got a damned thing to do with the color of his skin.

Race-pimping is the new Orange? It's among the LOWEST forms of political tactics.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hokie CPA wrote:Just saw a guy on Kelly File arguing President 0bama can't govern because Congress refuses to work with a black guy. Is he f••king serious? Somebody want to tell me one thing he's seriously proposed and NOT got?

The man has created a climate of racial discord. Worst. President. Ever.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:

The man has created a climate of racial discord. Worst. President. Ever.
Yup.....he's a professional excrement disturber......nothing more.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function