Could the Dems try any harder to hide Hillary!->???

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Could the Dems try any harder to hide Hillary!->???

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
VisorBoy

Re: Could the Dems try any harder to hide Hillary!->???

Post by VisorBoy »

The Dem debates are just not appointment TV, mostly because there's not much of a perceived difference between the candidates (also there are fewer of them).

The Pub debates, by contrast, have a colorful cast of characters, and I think a lot of people tune in to see what Trump will say next.
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hillary is all but in hiding.
Salute the Marines
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:Hillary is all but in hiding.
I understand that Bass Pro Shop, Gander Mountain and Cabela's is trying to make a camo outfit as efficient as Hillary's camo outfit as she just disappears. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

VisorBoy wrote:
The Dem debates are just not appointment TV, mostly because there's not much of a perceived difference between the candidates (also there are fewer of them).

The Pub debates, by contrast, have a colorful cast of characters, and I think a lot of people tune in to see what Trump will say next.
100% correct. Honestly, I fell asleep during the last Dem debate. I just get the impression that it doesn't matter. Hillary is the nominee and Sanders / O'Malley are hardly any competition. At best, they are using "kid gloves" and pillow fighting against each other.

The GOP debates are far more interesting. Dems are watching the GOP debates in droves... primarily because there are quite a few horrible choices still in the running. And they are starting to go after each other hard... which is compelling.

Not sure if any of this will matter come general election time... but the GOP certainly is winning the primary ratings!
miles

Post by miles »

The DNC chair is getting hammered for this and rigging the rules for the Clintons. She'll be out soon. She'll also lose her congressional seat in S FL come November.
Look for either Warren or Doofus Biden to make the late jump into the race by March.
The Dems are brewing a disaster, and Clinton is weeks from being indicted and charged.
The media can smear the GOP candidates ad nauseum and the candidates can fling poo at each other
forever, but eventually one will win. On the left, there is real fear and real panic brewing. The Clintons are damaged goods and the party will lose in November if they're somehow still around.

On another note the Clinton Foundation corruption gets more attention this week as the PGA Tour trashes the memories in palm Springs.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

miles wrote:The DNC chair is getting hammered for this and rigging the rules for the Clintons. She'll be out soon. She'll also lose her congressional seat in S FL come November.
Look for either Warren or Doofus Biden to make the late jump into the race by March.
The Dems are brewing a disaster, and Clinton is weeks from being indicted and charged.
The media can smear the GOP candidates ad nauseum and the candidates can fling poo at each other
forever, but eventually one will win. On the left, there is real fear and real panic brewing. The Clintons are damaged goods and the party will lose in November if they're somehow still around.

On another note the Clinton Foundation corruption gets more attention this week as the PGA Tour trashes the memories in palm Springs.
They've already missed filling deadlines so these 3 are all they'll have.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
miles wrote:The DNC chair is getting hammered for this and rigging the rules for the Clintons. She'll be out soon. She'll also lose her congressional seat in S FL come November.

Dems can fix that with no problem.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's state law and so the courts they'd have to attack, not internal rules.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Filing deadlines for primary voting, sure. The general election? I'm sure there are processes so that each major party will have a candidate. Indulging your fantasy scenario that Clinton is headed for hard time... the Dems will be able to get another candidate on the ballot - most likely Biden.

Think about it the other way. Let's say Cruz wins the GOP nomination, then dies of natural causes before the general election (like say... choking on his own bullshizzle). Does that mean the GOP runs nobody and the Dem wins? I would hope not...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Indulging your fantasy scenario that Clinton is headed for hard time
Just curious. What do you think of the notion that she is above the law?
Salute the Marines
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Where did I say that? Nobody is above the law... not Hillary, not Nixon, not you or me.

What I did say is IMHO... Hillary going to jail is a fantasy scenario for you guys. If there is evidence that she has broken laws... I would support the idea that she be prosecuted and sentenced like anyone else who has broken similar laws. However... given the GOP "boys who cry wolf" record of uncovering Clinton scandals... just because conservatives sources say she has broken laws do not make it so.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Where did I say that? Nobody is above the law... not Hillary, not Nixon, not you or me.

What I did say is IMHO... Hillary going to jail is a fantasy scenario for you guys. If there is evidence that she has broken laws... I would support the idea that she be prosecuted and sentenced like anyone else who has broken similar laws. However... given the GOP "boys who cry wolf" record of uncovering Clinton scandals... just because conservatives sources say she has broken laws do not make it so.

the ones where the accusations were true? You couldn't be a bigger dumbass if you tried.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

You didn't even come close to answering my direct question, but your tap dance was amusing nonetheless. Thanks.
Salute the Marines
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

RiverguyVT wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

You didn't even come close to answering my direct question, but your tap dance was amusing nonetheless. Thanks.
Actually, I directly answered your direct question. Do you have a reading disability? I highlighted it and underlined it for you. Get your Mommy to read it to you if you don't understand.

You know guys... facts and truth are in very small supply on a board like this. I don't see the value in playing these word games. You asked, I answered. If I didn't walk into some trap you were trying to set... I'm sooooooooooo sorry :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

There is no question that she broke the law repeatedly.
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

If she did... then prosecute her. Honestly, I am no expert on security laws as they existed in 2006. And I'm certainly not going to debate them will all of you "experts" who KNOW she is guilty of this and THOUSANDS of other crimes, LOL.

Let the legal system take it's course. Chances are, if she is not convicted of a crime it will not be because of some tin foil hat conspiracy theories (like the GOP Benghazi nonsense). It will be because there are no actual laws violated. Coming from the same crowd that tried to impeach her husband over a blowjob... I am sure you guys have the goods this time :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

If she did... then prosecute her. Honestly, I am no expert on security laws as they existed in 2006. And I'm certainly not going to debate them will all of you "experts" who KNOW she is guilty of this and THOUSANDS of other crimes, LOL.

Let the legal system take it's course. Chances are, if she is not convicted of a crime it will not be because of some tin foil hat conspiracy theories (like the GOP Benghazi nonsense). It will be because there are no actual laws violated. Coming from the same crowd that tried to impeach her husband over a blowjob... I am sure you guys have the goods this time :mrgreen:
Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for being a sexual predator. He was impeached for perjuring himself. He's a dishonest person. His wife may be accused of perjury herself (among other things). The FBI is still continuing their investigation, but I can't see any outcome where they do not recommend charges. Nobody is saying the process should be short-circuited, but the FBI has an obligation to make a determination before it influences the election.

If the FBI recommends prosecution and the DOJ does nothing - what will your reaction be?

PS - it's "Let the legal system take its course" - no apostrophe. Now you can say you learned something in this thread since you're ignorant to everything concerning the subject at hand.:mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for being a sexual predator. He was impeached for perjuring himself. He's a dishonest person. His wife may be accused of perjury herself (among other things). The FBI is still continuing their investigation, but I can't see any outcome where they do not recommend charges. Nobody is saying the process should be short-circuited, but the FBI has an obligation to make a determination before it influences the election.

If the FBI recommends prosecution and the DOJ does nothing - what will your reaction be?

PS - it's "Let the legal system take its course" - no apostrophe. Now you can say you learned something in this thread since you're ignorant to everything concerning the subject at hand.:mrgreen:
I like he still thinks Benghazi is an example of Hillary doing the right thing, not lying about the video during the election, etc. Some are low info as a byproduct of choosing video games or drugs as a pastime, but he's low info by conscious choice. Odd bird.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Actually, I directly answered your direct question. Do you have a reading disability? I highlighted it and underlined it for you. Get your Mommy to read it to you if you don't understand.

You know guys... facts and truth are in very small supply on a board like this. I don't see the value in playing these word games. You asked, I answered. If I didn't walk into some trap you were trying to set... I'm sooooooooooo sorry :mrgreen:
Wow! Touchy! And complete with personal attack. No, you didn't answer the simple question, and no, there is no word trap. And yes, I'm enjoying you standing "reason" on its ear in an attempt to fit your faulty and warped world view. Like putting a lady's high heel shoe on a kangaroo. Carry on...
Salute the Marines
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

USN_Hokie wrote: Bill Clinton wasn't impeached for being a sexual predator. He was impeached for perjuring himself. He's a dishonest person. His wife may be accused of perjury herself (among other things). The FBI is still continuing their investigation, but I can't see any outcome where they do not recommend charges. Nobody is saying the process should be short-circuited, but the FBI has an obligation to make a determination before it influences the election.
As for Bill, yes he was dishonest about his affairs. And he was a good president that presided over the largest economic expansion in history, including working with a GOP Congress to produce balanced budgets. Imperfect person, good president. Go figure. As for you statements on the FBI, I agree 100%. They have a HIGH BAR to clear before hauling in a presidential candidate during an election. I think you are arguing my point, let them do their job and if they have the goods... prosecute.
USN_Hokie wrote: If the FBI recommends prosecution and the DOJ does nothing - what will your reaction be?
At there point, there would be actual facts. The FBI recommendation would contain facts and the DOJ decision would contain facts. I would consider the facts. I see where you are going with this, but I would not worry. I suppose you are afraid that an Obama Admin DOJ would ignore the FBI recommendation for political reasons. Don't worry... even if they did, the FBI findings alone - if they demonstrated clear criminal activity - would be more than enough to kill Hillary's political aspirations. Ask Nixon how the cover ups worked.
USN_Hokie wrote: PS - it's "Let the legal system take its course" - no apostrophe. Now you can say you learned something in this thread since you're ignorant to everything concerning the subject at hand.:mrgreen:
I am sure spell check was involved. But thank you Mr. Grammar Police :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

1. I don't think anyone is arguing that they need to charge her right now. Like I said though: it would be a disservice to the country if they waiting until after the primary (assuming she wins...big assumption) - or worse: after the general (assuming she wins...big assumption).

2. Ok, sure - but if the truth doesn't come out until after November it's (note correct usage) too late at that point.

3. Uhh...it's called spell check, not grammar check. Now you've learned two things. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

USN_Hokie wrote:1. I don't think anyone is arguing that they need to charge her right now. Like I said though: it would be a disservice to the country if they waiting until after the primary (assuming she wins...big assumption) - or worse: after the general (assuming she wins...big assumption).

2. Ok, sure - but if the truth doesn't come out until after November it's (note correct usage) too late at that point.

3. Uhh...it's called spell check, not grammar check. Now you've learned two things. :mrgreen:
#2 - Why would it be too late? Presidents can be prosecuted - Nixon proved that. Now, I'm not suggesting FBI hold evidence back until post-election... but if that's how long it takes and the evidence is there... then prosecute away. I guess it my make Hillary's VP choice a more serious endeavor, lol.

#3 - I must have a better phone than you :mrgreen: