Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

My research project for you guys

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I was intrigued by the thread on seekingarrangement.com, so I checked it out.

Here's he price list, meaning each girl tells you what she wants in terms of money per month to be your toy.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 9.54.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 9.54.12 AM.png (32.39 KiB) Viewed 669 times
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Bay_area_Hokie

Re: My research project for you guys

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Very interesting, huh?

The quality of the women is all over the map.

Here's a four that seem representative. Note, I picked one at the bottom end of the looks department, but she's also inexpensive.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 9.57.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 9.57.11 AM.png (86.85 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.01.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.01.07 AM.png (107.09 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.04.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.04.48 AM.png (84.68 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.05.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.05.41 AM.png (91.23 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Christy the heavy drinker sounds like a lot of fun, and a bargain at $3K a month. LOL

CW, this has you written all over it. If women are only after the money, then you have to LOVE this. It gets the money thing right out on the table on the first date, and you don't talk about it again.

What I don't understand is how you avoid the gift tax scenario, but then that assumes you keep one more than a month. I am guessing this is meant to be rotational in nature.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I give it 6 months before LE shuts it down.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Very interesting, huh?

The quality of the women is all over the map.

Here's a four that seem representative. Note, I picked one at the bottom end of the looks department, but she's also inexpensive.
"Children: Prefer Not To Say"

You just did baby, lol
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Christy the heavy drinker sounds like a lot of fun, and a bargain at $3K a month. LOL

CW, this has you written all over it. If women are only after the money, then you have to LOVE this. It gets the money thing right out on the table on the first date, and you don't talk about it again.

What I don't understand is how you avoid the gift tax scenario, but then that assumes you keep one more than a month. I am guessing this is meant to be rotational in nature.
What is the price for the other girls? What is the research project?
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Christy the heavy drinker sounds like a lot of fun, and a bargain at $3K a month. LOL

What is the price for the other girls? What is the research project?
This is the end of the research, unless I get a hidden camera and go on a date. However the threat of alimony and me living in Terrace View again will prevent that from happening :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I was intrigued by the thread on seekingarrangement.com, so I checked it out.

Here's he price list, meaning each girl tells you what she wants in terms of money per month to be your toy.
This is great and very telling. I did my own project almost ten years ago. I set up my regular profile on Match.com and couldn't get anything. I did a fake profile in Jacksonville, FL with the same pictures, but I jazzed it up. I said that I loved to travel to Las Vegas, Europe and Australia and that I was the controller of a Fortune 500 Company. I didn't even have to send one email out. I was getting the cream of the crop. It was amazing. It really let me know what it's all about. It's all about money.

There is no reason to ever get married in this poisoned society. You are literally playing with fire. Our society views men as disposable and views women as always having the moral high ground. I will never do it. And we are headed for a darker place. We haven't even begun to see the destruction that will happen in the future from this moral breakdown. I have pretty much decided to sit back and laugh at the stupidity. The people in charge of this country, whoever they are (not the politicians) know exactly what they are doing. They are dividing and conquering and it's working like a charm. There is no one to oppose them now. Even an old Dark Lord of the Sith like myself can't do anything.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I was intrigued by the thread on seekingarrangement.com, so I checked it out.

This is great and very telling. I did my own project almost ten years ago. I set up my regular profile on Match.com and couldn't get anything. I did a fake profile in Jacksonville, FL with the same pictures, but I jazzed it up. I said that I loved to travel to Las Vegas, Europe and Australia and that I was the controller of a Fortune 500 Company. I didn't even have to send one email out. I was getting the cream of the crop. It was amazing. It really let me know what it's all about. It's all about money.

There is no reason to ever get married in this poisoned society. You are literally playing with fire. Our society views men as disposable and views women as always having the moral high ground. I will never do it. And we are headed for a darker place. We haven't even begun to see the destruction that will happen in the future from this moral breakdown. I have pretty much decided to sit back and laugh at the stupidity. The people in charge of this country, whoever they are (not the politicians) know exactly what they are doing. They are dividing and conquering and it's working like a charm. There is no one to oppose them now. Even an old Dark Lord of the Sith like myself can't do anything.

That's a lot of venom there CW, but I know where you are coming from.

If I had it to do all over again, I might opt for the rent-a-poon approach that this website promotes. It is certainly very honest in what it is all about. Wives are tough. I'm on my second one, although this one is sticking(14 years). The first one would have made the greatest reality tv show EVER.
Baltimore Hokie
Party: Ind.

Post by Baltimore Hokie »

The whole sugar daddy thing is an end-around on prostitution, but what the hell. I rather like the implied message here: 'Fellas, it's illegal to pay for sex on a transactional basis, but it's fine to enter in a long-term contractual arrangement with your whore.'

Take LovelyChristy there. Tired of paying a hooker $200 - $300 - $500 for an hour's gratification? For a mere $36,000 a year - $3000 a month, $99 a day - she'll satisfy your manly passions nightly without the 'baggage' of a 'relationship.'

It almost sounds like a Ron Popeil ad.