Cruz wins Iowa!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
TheH2

Re: Cruz wins Iowa!

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote: You said Cruz was expected to win. He wasn't, Trump was because he was ahead in the polls. Only spinsters today are claiming they expected Cruz to win yesterday.
Where?
People who know, know.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: You said Cruz was expected to win. He wasn't, Trump was because he was ahead in the polls. Only spinsters today are claiming they expected Cruz to win yesterday.
Where?
Read above where you and Nolan are agreeing on Cruz always being the expected winner, even with him having a better upsale than Rubio.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
Read above where you and Nolan are agreeing on Cruz always being the expected winner, even with him having a better upsale than Rubio.
Cruz performing well in Iowa was expected.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
You see there is this thing called
. This allows you to back up your claim. I do it to you all the time as you start making various points and claim you didn't say things you did. Since you're an IT guy I believe you know how it works so maybe your post should read, you didn't. Or, just stop responding and runaway.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
. This allows you to back up your claim. I do it to you all the time as you start making various points and claim you didn't say things you did. Since you're an IT guy I believe you know how it works so maybe your post should read, you didn't. Or, just stop responding and runaway.
Maybe you could just re-read what you wrote to clear things up? Yes, in 2 seconds I was able to figure out a tool you used for a year, but I'm also on my phone and so aren't going through the quote hassle.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
Maybe you could just re-read what you wrote to clear things up? Yes, in 2 seconds I was able to figure out a tool you used for a year, but I'm also on my phone and so aren't going through the quote hassle.
TheH2 wrote: just stop responding and runaway.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
Because you can't read?
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
Because you can't read?
If you one day have a computer, please provide the quote. Otherwise, why don't you ever just STFU, or say you're wrong. The way you lie to yourself is unreal.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Read above where you and Nolan are agreeing on Cruz always being the expected winner, even with him having a better upsale than Rubio.
Because you can't read?
If you one day have a computer, please provide the quote. Otherwise, why don't you ever just STFU, or say you're wrong. The way you lie to yourself is unreal.
FU
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

El Rushbo wants you boys to fall in line.

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/6 ... 1649224704
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Where?
Cruz performing well in Iowa was expected.
Winning was far from certain though.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:El Rushbo wants you boys to fall in line.

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/6 ... 1649224704
Not really. I listened to him when he said this. He was just saying that he likes Rubio, just like he likes Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. Rush has not endorsed anyone nor has he revealed who he will vote for. But he has said many times that any of the candidates running on the Republican side will be >>>>>>>> Hillary or Bernie. Nothing wrong with that.

As for me, I also like Rubio, but I am very troubled by his gang of 8 actions with Chuck Schumer. For that reason alone, I will not vote for him in the primary, but if he wins the nomination I have no trouble supporting him in the general. He says he learned his lesson on amnesty so we will see if he's a man of his word.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)