nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Powell, Rice aides received classified emails

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:Uh, purpose of your original post was?
Way to dodge my question. What conclusion did I draw?
Your conclusion (and that of the entire left spectrum- MSNBC, Mika, Huffington, Madcow, et al) is that it is okay for Hillary!-> to have done something so long as a prior Executive office holder had done it, regardless whether laws had changed in the interim. For example. Jefferson, a president, owned slaves. So it is okay if Hillary!-> buys a few underage indonesian concubines* for Bill to own and play with. AmIRight?

*You know, like his buddy that abuses boys
Point me to the post where I said what Hillary did was okay. I don't expect a retraction when you can't find it. :D
Okay. I'll fix it:
The conclusion of the entire left spectrum- MSNBC, Mika, Huffington, Madcow, et al is that it is okay for Hillary!-> to have done something so long as a prior Executive office holder had done it, regardless whether laws had changed in the interim. For example. Jefferson, a president, owned slaves. So it is okay if Hillary!-> buys a few underage indonesian concubines* for Bill to own and play with. AmIRight?

I'll leave it vague whether you belong within that group.
The left will, yes. However, the comparison will be invalid and shouldn't absolve Hillary.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead