:shock:
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: "Someone needs to pay for my 15 kids"

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:
The birth control didn't work dude. You agree we should pay, right? It would be racist not to.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
houtexhokie

Post by houtexhokie »

Does your God condone your overt hatred of Black Folk? Or does He just look the other way?
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

houtexhokie wrote:Does your God condone your overt hatred of Black Folk? Or does He just look the other way?
God is smart enough to see through the silly accusations of petty people like yourself
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

houtexhokie wrote:Does your God condone your overt hatred of Black Folk? Or does He just look the other way?
"A mind is a terrible thing"
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Wouldn't that be the same thing? Didn't your dad tell you not to eat random mushrooms you find in the woods?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I will pay for her sterilization.
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

You see... the way it works is, if you have unprotected sex you might get pregnant. You'd think somebody would have mentioned that around kid #3 or 4. FIFTEEN?!?!? What makes "somebody [else]" responsible for your irresponsible activities?
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

If only she figured out to make people think it's God's will then she'd have no problem taking care of them:

USN_Hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

I would think his God knows the difference between hatred of black folks and the wisdom of birth control.....apparently yours does not.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

If only she figured out to make people think it's God's will then she'd have no problem taking care of them:

The network was not forced to televise their show nor was anyone forced to watch it.

I bothered to read Michelle Duggar's biography. Apparently she was on birth control before she decided to have her first child and then was back on it after he was born. She then miscarrried her second child. Rightly or wrongly, she blamed it on the medication. I can certainly understand why, as miscarriage is very traumatic event for a woman.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:If only she figured out to make people think it's God's will then she'd have no problem taking care of them:

The network was not forced to televise their show nor was anyone forced to watch it.
Force has nothing to do with it. It's all about presentation. 15 kids vs 19 kids (and counting). One is accepted and one isn't. Some lives are considered more precious than others.

"Oh look at the Duggars - God fearing people doing the will of God and producing God Fearing offspring."

"Look at the welfare mom producing hood rats."

In both cases there are innocent children that are nothing but victims of circumstance. In both cases the parents are selfish. In one case people care about the kids and in another they don't.

You'll see it right here in this very forum. By self-professed Christians.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

In both cases there are innocent children that are nothing but victims of circumstance. In both cases the parents are selfish. In one case people care about the kids and in another they don't.

What? The Duggars are providing for their children, whether you approve of their methods or not. The woman in the video expects others to provide for her children.

In the latter case, I don't mind providing for her kids as long as the system stops rewarding irresponsible behavior so that the cycle of dependency is broken.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

Something else that really pisses me off about your stance, FloHo. You really think you demonstrate "caring" for her kids by allowing them to sit on their asses on the government dole instead of making them, even if you have to cut them off when they are 18, develop their skills so they can find a fulfilling career? You really think you are "caring" for them by encouraging them to never make something of themselves?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:If only she figured out to make people think it's God's will then she'd have no problem taking care of them:

Force has nothing to do with it. It's all about presentation. 15 kids vs 19 kids (and counting). One is accepted and one isn't. Some lives are considered more precious than others.

"Oh look at the Duggars - God fearing people doing the will of God and producing God Fearing offspring."

The Duggars are millionaires, the other are welfare queens. You're a loon.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re:

Post by Hokie CPA »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

I was about to post that, less the loon comment. Even without the TV show, Jim Bob Duggar is a successful realtor and investor in commercial property. The Duggars are independently wealthy and able to afford to raise their own platoon of children without going on the public dole. There's a major difference there.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:Something else that really pisses me off about your stance, FloHo. You really think you demonstrate "caring" for her kids by allowing them to sit on their asses on the government dole instead of making them, even if you have to cut them off when they are 18, develop their skills so they can find a fulfilling career? You really think you are "caring" for them by encouraging them to never make something of themselves?
I'm curious as to where you found any of that in my statement. Where exactly did I say these children should be encouraged to live off the Government dole?

Interesting that you get pissed off about something I didn't say.

What does that tell you about your perspective on the whole affair?

Go ahead - think about it.
Florida Hokie

Re: Re:

Post by Florida Hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

I was about to post that, less the loon comment. Even without the TV show, Jim Bob Duggar is a successful realtor and investor in commercial property. The Duggars are independently wealthy and able to afford to raise their own platoon of children without going on the public dole. There's a major difference there.
We'll see how independently wealthy they are now that the TV show proceeds have stopped due to their son.

Hey - maybe they'll be just fine. My guess is there will be another book or talking tour - you know - he's going to get paid by the people who are ok with what they do because, you know, God.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

What does that tell you about your perspective on the whole affair?

I don't even understand what you're getting at, but it tells me I have the right perspective. All your comments tell me is that you are rabidly anti-Christian...
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:What does that tell you about your perspective on the whole affair?

I don't even understand what you're getting at, but it tells me I have the right perspective. All your comments tell me is that you are rabidly anti-Christian...
Funny, I'm actually an ardent defender of Christians - real ones.

Again - nothing in what I said suggested I believe the Government dole is the answer and nothing in what I said indicated I am anti-Christian. Just because I don't like the Duggars and what they stand for doesn't' make me anti-Christian. Just because I recognize that the Duggars are accepted by certain sects of society who would disdain a family of so many kids in differing circumstances doesn't make me anti-Christian either.

My whole thing here is that the welfare mom who is drawing so much angst and ire just wasn't smart enough to market herself the right way. Package it in today's Christianity (which is a lot like today's country - a farce) and she'd be a hero off the public dole and on the gullible one.

No - I like Christianity a lot - what it is SUPPOSED to be.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Florida Hokie wrote:My whole thing here is that the welfare mom who is drawing so much angst and ire just wasn't smart enough to market herself the right way. Package it in today's Christianity (which is a lot like today's country - a farce) and she'd be a hero off the public dole and on the gullible one.
Then maybe she should have figured out a way to market herself before she had 15 kids instead of now bemoaning the fact she's had 15 kids and now who is going to be responsible to care for them :?:

She just figured so much $$$ for each child ka-ching not figuring that the money has to go towards caring and raising the children.

Also 5 of the children have different baby daddies let them donate more to the cause then just their sperm.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:What does that tell you about your perspective on the whole affair?

Again - nothing in what I said suggested I believe the Government dole is the answer and nothing in what I said indicated I am anti-Christian. Just because I don't like the Duggars and what they stand for doesn't' make me anti-Christian. Just because I recognize that the Duggars are accepted by certain sects of society who would disdain a family of so many kids in differing circumstances doesn't make me anti-Christian either.

My whole thing here is that the welfare mom who is drawing so much angst and ire just wasn't smart enough to market herself the right way. Package it in today's Christianity (which is a lot like today's country - a farce) and she'd be a hero off the public dole and on the gullible one.

What in the world are you rambling about? There's nothing not Christian about the Duggars or anyone supporting them. You most certainly are anti-Christian and also added in your normal discredited silliness about race, which is likely the grounds your estrogen infused brain is playing in. We get it, you're simple enough to think that if anyone disapproves of the actions of a black then they're really just a racist. You know because we're all advocating to be Denmark with free everything from the government and 6 months on house arrest for killing 20 people. Well, only for whites, right retard?
Florida Hokie

Re:

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What in the world are you rambling about? There's nothing not Christian about the Duggars or anyone supporting them. You most certainly are anti-Christian and also added in your normal discredited silliness about race, which is likely the grounds your estrogen infused brain is playing in. We get it, you're simple enough to think that if anyone disapproves of the actions of a black then they're really just a racist. You know because we're all advocating to be Denmark with free everything from the government and 6 months on house arrest for killing 20 people. Well, only for whites, right retard?
Just because I know YOUR particular "brand" of Christianity (which isn't even close to the real thing) isn't Christianity, doesn't make me anti-Christian. Just because I know YOU harbor racists feelings and make no effort to hide them from here, doesn't make my position on this particular matter anything about race. I never said ANYTHING about the race of the person. I'm quite certain if a white woman said the same thing you'd all feel the same - unless she said God would take care of it, of course.

Just because you continue to be an angry, bitter, ridiculously profuse user of this forum who does nothing but shout insults, call people names, and say the same thing over and over and over again - in short bitching about society while doing NOTHING to add positively to it - doesn't make you a sad person...oh wait, yes it does.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:My whole thing here is that the welfare mom who is drawing so much angst and ire just wasn't smart enough to market herself the right way. Package it in today's Christianity (which is a lot like today's country - a farce) and she'd be a hero off the public dole and on the gullible one.
Then maybe she should have figured out a way to market herself before she had 15 kids
Agreed - she really goofed up there. Of course, the Duggars made the move at about the same number of kids - they just caught lightning in a bottle. TLC loves the wackos!
miles

Post by miles »

Florida Hokie wrote:

Flo hates the Duggars because they have a bunch of kids and the means to support them. He had an orgasm in delight over their scandal. They are anathema to his Malthusian creed which is at the center of his [christian] theology. They are selfish. They rob others of opportunity in life. He hates them. He's socially liberal and does not tolerate social conservatives. He judges, but they may not. He is self righteous and they are the hypocrites; because one of them fell down, they are all hypocrites.