!!!Hola UWSers...nice to see we crawled from the wreckage

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Henrico Hokie

!!!Hola UWSers...nice to see we crawled from the wreckage

Post by Henrico Hokie »

into some sweet new digs. Big props to Big Dave for setting this up...just in time for the Syria mess.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: !!!Hola UWSers...nice to see we crawled from the wreckag

Post by awesome guy »

Henrico Hokie wrote:into some sweet new digs. Big props to Big Dave for setting this up...just in time for the Syria mess.
Welcome!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

welcome
Henrico Hokie wrote:into some sweet new digs. Big props to Big Dave for setting this up...just in time for the Syria mess.
WildTurkE

Post by WildTurkE »

Yeah, thanks to BigDave. I like the new home and new tone. The layout is easier to read and faster.
"Ambition makes me so horny." - Amil
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

WildTurkE wrote:Yeah, thanks to BigDave. I like the new home and new tone. The layout is easier to read and faster.
Will & co will regret the banishment. If we get a little football talk going, I don't think I'll ever renew on TSL.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

Same here. I'm leaning 90% in the direction of not renewing. The TSL football boards are mostly noise. I feel like the UWS crowd here would provide better football discussion.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
WildTurkE wrote:Yeah, thanks to BigDave. I like the new home and new tone. The layout is easier to read and faster.
Will & co will regret the banishment. If we get a little football talk going, I don't think I'll ever renew on TSL.
A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Marine Hokie wrote:Same here. I'm leaning 90% in the direction of not renewing. The TSL football boards are mostly noise. I feel like the UWS crowd here would provide better football discussion.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
Well, they've got me writing in the weekly Roundtable piece. I almost feel obligated to renew... which is due this Sunday, come to think of it. LOL
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Hokie CPA wrote:Well, they've got me writing in the weekly Roundtable piece. I almost feel obligated to renew... which is due this Sunday, come to think of it. LOL
Well, that's one way to get subscribers. ;)

If I may ask, are you compensated for it or is it just "for fun"?

I am kinda surprised that a free TSL subscription isn't somewhere in the cards for content contributors.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

BigDave wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Well, they've got me writing in the weekly Roundtable piece. I almost feel obligated to renew... which is due this Sunday, come to think of it. LOL
Well, that's one way to get subscribers. ;)

If I may ask, are you compensated for it or is it just "for fun"?

I am kinda surprised that a free TSL subscription isn't somewhere in the cards for content contributors.
It's just for fun.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

miles

Post by miles »

Did TSL or Will Stewart ever get credentialed (official press recognition) by VT, or do they remain sub rosa?
Marine Hokie wrote:Same here. I'm leaning 90% in the direction of not renewing. The TSL football boards are mostly noise. I feel like the UWS crowd here would provide better football discussion.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

miles wrote:Did TSL or Will Stewart ever get credentialed (official press recognition) by VT, or do they remain sub rosa?
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
They're credentialed now.

miles

Post by miles »

Hi, CPA, how are the pitchkorkers these days? :D
...sorry misspelled pitchforkers. My bad.
Hokie CPA wrote:
miles wrote:Did TSL or Will Stewart ever get credentialed (official press recognition) by VT, or do they remain sub rosa?
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
They're credentialed now.
BlacksburgVA

Post by BlacksburgVA »

Longtime UWS lurker, rare-to-occasional poster. Love reading the links you guys find, good way to get different views. Look forward to continue reading and learning. Thanks BigDave.
Go Hokies