Jeep "plows" through AZ Trump protesters

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Jeep "plows" through AZ Trump protesters

Post by awesome guy »

The left isn't much on being accurate or factual, but plowing through a crowd means something much different than what they're claiming. If I were there, I would have gunned it and plowed through the crowd as soon as those asshats jumped on the hood. I'm also laughing at the hysterics of that illegal alien crying over "murder" while she and her fellow dumbasses are standing in the middle of the road and jumping on vehicles. Trump haters are a special kind of stupid.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Jeep "plows" through AZ Trump protesters

Post by Major Kong »

I question the intelligence of people actin the fool in a State that's open carry. :shock:

Just goes to show that AZ isn't the wild, wild west. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I question the intelligence of people actin the fool in a State that's open carry. :shock:

Just goes to show that AZ isn't the wild, wild west. :)
No kidding. I think we need a castle doctrine to protect the public from liberal idiots. If some clown is jumping on your hood, you should be able to gun it and free yourself from the mob. I read that someone died in an ambulance because of the traffic delay caused by these fools at another of the anti-Trump protests. I would certainly feel threatened and would hit the gas for safety. I would also like to be pulling a crop sprayer with the arms out and locked at the time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Why are the police not arresting anyone blocking the road and impounding their vehicles? There are places for protest and the middle of a highway ain't one of em.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

PolyTech

How did we get from Evelyn Beatrice Hall to here?

Post by PolyTech »

Apparently the irony is completely lost on these folks that they are protesting ostensible facism and totalitarianism.
#JusticeForNolan
Attila T Hun

Re: How did we get from Evelyn Beatrice Hall to here?

Post by Attila T Hun »

PolyTech wrote:Apparently the irony is completely lost on these folks that they are protesting ostensible facism and totalitarianism.

The most surprising thing to me is that some of the protesters actually speak English...must have been on an app that came with their Obama phones.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

#ActuallySpeakEnglish
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

This crap is getting stupid, these butt head wanting to stop trump rallies and all are the same butt heads that bitch and moan about having to show an ID to vote. Sorry, you decide to stand in a roadway and test wether my 3,000 to 80,000 pound vehicle will miss you or not...... have fun in the hospital.
awesome guy wrote:The left isn't much on being accurate or factual, but plowing through a crowd means something much different than what they're claiming. If I were there, I would have gunned it and plowed through the crowd as soon as those asshats jumped on the hood. I'm also laughing at the hysterics of that illegal alien crying over "murder" while she and her fellow dumbasses are standing in the middle of the road and jumping on vehicles. Trump haters are a special kind of stupid.