Brussels attack

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
PolyTech

Brussels attack

Post by PolyTech »

Shifting between mad and sad.

If only Belgium had stricter bomb control laws, maybe this could have been avoided.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brussels-air ... 11604.html
#JusticeForNolan
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Brussels attack

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

PolyTech wrote:Shifting between mad and sad.

If only Belgium had stricter bomb control laws, maybe this could have been avoided.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brussels-air ... 11604.html
I'm pretty sure all of this was caused by Trump's rhetoric.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
VisorBoy

Post by VisorBoy »

Que la Belge trouve une paix, une sécurité, et une unité qu'elle n'a jamais connue malgré cette tragédie, et que des telles cadeaux Dieu lui donne à cette heure-ci.

:(
Do justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Sven Borhgstein?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

You are going to start seeing reprisals over this shiRt.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:You are going to start seeing reprisals over this shiRt.
From who, the feminized men of Europe? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Yeah.....you're probably right.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Sad but not surprising.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Yep...they won't even stop to help those injured:

CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Yep...they won't even stop to help those injured:

Maybe the guy with the briefcase just realizes that this will become the norm. He'll have to get used to walking by body parts, dead people and blood all over the floor.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

In a few years, these Muslims are gonna have the time of their lives. They'll outnumber these white privileged men, and will be able to assault, kill, bomb and do whatever they want. Does anybody think that the powers that be are actually trying to start WWIII? You have to be some kind of dumb to be letting these people in by the millions.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

In a few years, these Muslims are gonna have the time of their lives. They'll outnumber these white privileged men, and will be able to assault, kill, bomb and do whatever they want. Does anybody think that the powers that be are actually trying to start WWIII? You have to be some kind of dumb to be letting these people in by the millions.
And its not just happening in Europe. Its happening to our neighbors just to the north. This is what happens when you have very lax immigration laws, and invite snakes into your bed.

========================================

March 22, 2016
Whites already 'visible minorities' in two of Canada's three largest cities, nationally by 2045
By Sierra Rayne

In 2010, Statistics Canada published a study on the expected increasing proportion of visible minorities in Canada over the next few decades. The media picked up the story, but the headlines were misleading, and the projections likely underestimated the rapidly increasing percentage of visible minorities that make up the Canadian population.

The Toronto Star released the following headline and subtitle: "'Visible minority' will mean 'white' by 2031: By 2031, the Toronto region's white population will be the new 'visible minority,' according to a Statistics Canada study."

At the Vancouver Sun, the headline was similar: "Whites to become minority in Metro Vancouver by 2031: Segregated neighbourhoods predicted as balance of population changes."

To its credit, the Star also gave a bit more detail in the heart of the story: "The city [Toronto] and its suburbs are expected to surpass the 50 per cent visible minority mark in 2017."

Of course, by any reasonable definition, this makes the headline incorrect. Whichever half of the white versus non-white segment constitutes less than 50% of the population is the "visible minority." What the study should have said is that whites are predicted to be visible minorities by 2017, not 2031.

Well, it happened a little quicker than that. Based on trends in census data up to 2011 – the latest year available and the year after the study was released – whites are very likely already visible minorities in Toronto and Vancouver, which collectively represent two of Canada's three largest cities and contain one quarter of the national population.

Whites probably became the visible minorities during 2013 in Toronto and 2015 in Vancouver.

In the province of Alberta, Calgary and Edmonton will – if current trends continue – both see whites become visible minorities within the next decade.

At the national level, if trends continue, whites will become visible minorities for the entire country by about 2045, only a few years before the nation is projected to have a Muslim majority.

The results have some clear and immediate policy implications. In the Toronto and Vancouver census metropolitan areas, non-whites can no longer be considered visible minorities within the public-sector hiring process and when it comes to the law enforcement and criminal justice systems.

Rather, whites must be considered "visible minorities" and should hereafter accrue any advantages that come with this designation. That, or Canada needs to scrap all visible minority-related policy preferences. Or perhaps there is a third option: continue with business as usual, pretend that the former visible minorities (i.e., non-whites) are still the visible minorities (which they are no longer), and thereby admit to the public that the preferences aimed at non-whites were simply a convenient anti-white policy that did not have any adherence to principled and objective policymaking. In other words, it was racism.

Of course, many Canadians see the reality, which is why – consistently over the past few years -- almost 50% of them believe that the nation is taking in too many immigrants, and more than 40% believe that too many visible minorities are being admitted via the immigration system.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... z43dnmWinY
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

The black pigeon guy seems to think they are being let in because Europe has a no-growth birth rate and needs more consumers. He feels it is corporate driven. Most things comes back to money so he might be right but don't really know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

And its not just happening in Europe. Its happening to our neighbors just to the north. This is what happens when you have very lax immigration laws, and invite snakes into your bed.

========================================

March 22, 2016
Whites already 'visible minorities' in two of Canada's three largest cities, nationally by 2045
By Sierra Rayne

In 2010, Statistics Canada published a study on the expected increasing proportion of visible minorities in Canada over the next few decades. The media picked up the story, but the headlines were misleading, and the projections likely underestimated the rapidly increasing percentage of visible minorities that make up the Canadian population.

The Toronto Star released the following headline and subtitle: "'Visible minority' will mean 'white' by 2031: By 2031, the Toronto region's white population will be the new 'visible minority,' according to a Statistics Canada study."

At the Vancouver Sun, the headline was similar: "Whites to become minority in Metro Vancouver by 2031: Segregated neighbourhoods predicted as balance of population changes."

To its credit, the Star also gave a bit more detail in the heart of the story: "The city [Toronto] and its suburbs are expected to surpass the 50 per cent visible minority mark in 2017."

Of course, by any reasonable definition, this makes the headline incorrect. Whichever half of the white versus non-white segment constitutes less than 50% of the population is the "visible minority." What the study should have said is that whites are predicted to be visible minorities by 2017, not 2031.

Well, it happened a little quicker than that. Based on trends in census data up to 2011 – the latest year available and the year after the study was released – whites are very likely already visible minorities in Toronto and Vancouver, which collectively represent two of Canada's three largest cities and contain one quarter of the national population.

Whites probably became the visible minorities during 2013 in Toronto and 2015 in Vancouver.

In the province of Alberta, Calgary and Edmonton will – if current trends continue – both see whites become visible minorities within the next decade.

At the national level, if trends continue, whites will become visible minorities for the entire country by about 2045, only a few years before the nation is projected to have a Muslim majority.

The results have some clear and immediate policy implications. In the Toronto and Vancouver census metropolitan areas, non-whites can no longer be considered visible minorities within the public-sector hiring process and when it comes to the law enforcement and criminal justice systems.

Rather, whites must be considered "visible minorities" and should hereafter accrue any advantages that come with this designation. That, or Canada needs to scrap all visible minority-related policy preferences. Or perhaps there is a third option: continue with business as usual, pretend that the former visible minorities (i.e., non-whites) are still the visible minorities (which they are no longer), and thereby admit to the public that the preferences aimed at non-whites were simply a convenient anti-white policy that did not have any adherence to principled and objective policymaking. In other words, it was racism.

Of course, many Canadians see the reality, which is why – consistently over the past few years -- almost 50% of them believe that the nation is taking in too many immigrants, and more than 40% believe that too many visible minorities are being admitted via the immigration system.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... z43dnmWinY
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
They just elected the biggest feminist douche bag in the history of the world.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote: The black pigeon guy seems to think they are being let in because Europe has a no-growth birth rate and needs more consumers. He feels it is corporate driven. Most things comes back to money so he might be right but don't really know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's absolutely what it is. They're smart enough to realize their welfare state is unsustainable with euro birth rates (I have sources for this but none at my fingertips - at the lake this weekend), but foolish enough to think they can buoy it by importing folks from the stone age with the assumption that they will integrate.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Two US Senators and "several" Obama regime officials were in the airport shortly before the attack and were fortunate enough to have not still been there. (The article doesn't say who.)

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2 ... n-t-enough

I wonder if seeing this first hand will give them some appreciation for the concerns that Republicans have for importing more Muslims.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Whew...everything is going to be OK folks, Europe has this Twitter hashtag that's gonna fix everything...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/internet ... c6722148da
CWHOKIECPA

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:Whew...everything is going to be OK folks, Europe has this Twitter hashtag that's gonna fix everything...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/internet ... c6722148da
That's how you do it. Be nicer. That's the ticket.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

I just saw where Belgium has evacuated a Nuclear Power Plant.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The dude is on top of trends.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
miles

Post by miles »

Well, this is certainly a shock. My family and friends have always been fortunate, I guess.
Until today, the only immediate friend or family close to disaster has been the best friend of my oldest daughter who was vacationing at Phuket in a case of poor timing. She had to hightail it, but made out all right.
Today, my niece and her boyfriend were in Brussels on their way to the airport and return home from spring break. They're seniors at Alabama. Boyfriend might be a keeper. He's certainly a cool , fast thinker.
He hustled them out of country to Amsterdam and rescheduled back to Atlanta before the Belgans could close the place up. Thank you, Jesus!
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Meanwhile the American liberal will point to Tim McVeigh as proof that Muslims are great, peace loving people, Sharia Law is a myth, they have great rights for women and they love gays... All because Tim McVeigh blew up a building, so we can't judge muslims.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:The dude is on top of trends.
You think Dan Bilefsky and Claire Barthelemy will write a gee Mr. Trump you were right article or will they just errrrrr and derp :?: