Black lives matter

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Black lives matter

Post by awesome guy »

I saw it unfold tonight, black guy is driving down the street at night with his lights off, cops pull him over, and it turned into an arrest. Now FloHo and like minded idiots would say this guy was driving while black and if he pulled a gun and were shot then he was killed for driving without lights on, because he was black. But it was all on the dude, he created a reason to be stopped and then escalated a simple traffic stop into something more serious. Too bad.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Hokie5150

Re: Black lives matter

Post by Hokie5150 »

awesome guy wrote:I saw it unfold tonight, black guy is driving down the street at night with his lights off, cops pull him over, and it turned into an arrest. Now FloHo and like minded idiots would say this guy was driving while black and if he pulled a gun and were shot then he was killed for driving without lights on, because he was black. But it was all on the dude, he created a reason to be stopped and then escalated a simple traffic stop into something more serious. Too bad.
Did you witness the escalation?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Hokie5150 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I saw it unfold tonight, black guy is driving down the street at night with his lights off, cops pull him over, and it turned into an arrest. Now FloHo and like minded idiots would say this guy was driving while black and if he pulled a gun and were shot then he was killed for driving without lights on, because he was black. But it was all on the dude, he created a reason to be stopped and then escalated a simple traffic stop into something more serious. Too bad.
Yes
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Yes
Surprised the police didn't ask you to move on.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Yes
I was far enough away to not be in the way.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Yes
what is the big deal of driving with no lights, the person the moron without lights on T-bones when they pull out in front of them is the only person damaged.... cop should have recognized his sovereign right to kill someone. darn it
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie5150 wrote:
Yes
what is the big deal of driving with no lights, the person the moron without lights on T-bones when they pull out in front of them is the only person damaged.... cop should have recognized his sovereign right to kill someone. darn it
He was clearly a victim of racism and is oppressed.