This sums up the crime problem in Baltimore nicely.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: This sums up the crime problem in Baltimore nicely.

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

One would think that possession of a firearm would be a violation of his probation, but I guess the prosecutor would have to do something about it. She's too busy trying to convict cops for taking 20X losers off the streets to be concerned with petty crimes like that.

I wonder if he passed his background check to buy that gun.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:One would think that possession of a firearm would be a violation of his probation, but I guess the prosecutor would have to do something about it. She's too busy trying to convict cops for taking 20X losers off the streets to be concerned with petty crimes like that.

He pleaded to a felony. He's no longer allowed to possess guns. Normally, confiscation of registered guns (as all handguns in MD are supposed to be) is part of that process. Of course, we can assume his guns were illegally obtained to begin with
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:One would think that possession of a firearm would be a violation of his probation, but I guess the prosecutor would have to do something about it. She's too busy trying to convict cops for taking 20X losers off the streets to be concerned with petty crimes like that.

He pleaded to a felony. He's no longer allowed to possess guns. Normally, confiscation of registered guns (as all handguns in MD are supposed to be) is part of that process. Of course, we can assume his guns were illegally obtained to begin with
I was being sarcastic..that was kind of my point.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.