Germany implementing 'girls only' trains to prevent Muslim a

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Germany implementing 'girls only' trains to prevent Muslim a

Post by awesome guy »

No word on if IP can identify as female and ride the girls car too. The religion of peace sure loves rape.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/28 ... aults.html
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: Germany implementing 'girls only' trains to prevent Musl

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

I assume Bruce Jenner can now ride in this car.

I always love when the solution to a problem is to make someone else change their lives rather than dealing with the problem. I assume the next policy change will be to tell women when they go out in public they have to wear long dresses that don't show their curves because that may cause the predators to become excited.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:No word on if IP can identify as female and ride the girls car too. The religion of peace sure loves rape.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/28 ... aults.html
Segregation. You gotta love it.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:I assume Bruce Jenner can now ride in this car.

I always love when the solution to a problem is to make someone else change their lives rather than dealing with the problem. I assume the next policy change will be to tell women when they go out in public they have to wear long dresses that don't show their curves because that may cause the predators to become excited.
Yep. It shows the failure of leftist multiculturalism and immigration policy. But they won't admit that, instead it's segregation based on gender when it's really only the Muslims that are to blame.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Will this be based on the sex indicated on their birth certificate and DNA results :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Will this be based on the sex indicated on their birth certificate and DNA results :?:
Absolutely not!!!! And you just asking that question has made me scared and feel unsafe. I demand that the BigDave suspend your posting privileges unit you have attended a mandatory re-education camp....errr...I mean ...ummm.... sensitivity training and provide me with safe space to post, free of your hate and intollerance. :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:Will this be based on the sex indicated on their birth certificate and DNA results :?:
Uprising may have some interest in this as Muslims don't discriminate sexual partners based on species. I'm not sure if they just like girl sheep and goats or are into males as well.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Uprising may have some interest in this as Muslims don't discriminate sexual partners based on species. I'm not sure if they just like girl sheep and goats or are into males as well.
So if a male muslim doesn't have a preference for female goats, does that make him gay? :mrgreen:
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:Absolutely not!!!! And you just asking that question has made me scared and feel unsafe. I demand that the BigDave suspend your posting privileges unit you have attended a mandatory re-education camp....errr...I mean ...ummm.... sensitivity training and provide me with safe space to post, free of your hate and intollerance. :lol:
Wait I thought the Lounge over at TOS is the safe place :?: Image :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:Absolutely not!!!! And you just asking that question has made me scared and feel unsafe. I demand that the BigDave suspend your posting privileges unit you have attended a mandatory re-education camp....errr...I mean ...ummm.... sensitivity training and provide me with safe space to post, free of your hate and intollerance. :lol:
Wait I thought the Lounge over at TOS is the safe place :?: Image :mrgreen:
Maybe safe, but what fun is that?
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:

Yep. It shows the failure of leftist multiculturalism and immigration policy. But they won't admit that, instead it's segregation based on gender when it's really only the Muslims that are to blame.
They are blaming the victim. That is what is really going here. The left of Germany are misogynists, by their own definition. But, this is intersectional feminism, so rapists trump white women, as long as they are Muslim.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

They are blaming the victim. That is what is really going here. The left of Germany are misogynists, by their own definition. But, this is intersectional feminism, so rapists trump white women, as long as they are Muslim.
Yep, bigotry for brown skin and against white vaginas. Women are second class citizens to liberals.