Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Props to Rep. Scott Rigell (R. Va)

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Country before party.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/us/po ... hone-share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Props to Rep. Scott Rigell (R. Va)

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Country before party.

To bad Democrats don't think that way.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:

Yeah, no kidding. They're too self-absorbed to care about the country's future. How else could you nominate a liar and crook like Swillary.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Yeah, no kidding. They're too self-absorbed to care about the country's future. How else could you nominate a liar and crook like Swillary.
Don't be pissed necks. Vote.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Meh. He says he's done. If Hillary wins, the R party is over anyway.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:Meh. He says he's done. If Hillary wins, the R party is over anyway.

That's music to ip and nolan's ears.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Meh. He says he's done. If Hillary wins, the R party is over anyway.

If puts an end to the GOP's continued implementation of Nixon's southern strategy, you are correct.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

If puts an end to the GOP's continued implementation of Nixon's southern strategy, you are correct.

LOL. Idiot
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

LOL. Idiot
[emoji8]

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

If only you were so concerned with the D's beggars coalition built on victimization, identity politics and free shiite...If only. If only you worried more about real issues like our structurally weak economy and $20 trillion in debt.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

If only you were so concerned with the D's beggars coalition built on victimization, identity politics and free shiite...If only. If only you worried more about real issues like our structurally weak economy and $20 trillion in debt.
If only he was a or any Democrat started a #neverHillary campaign.......but nope.....lemmings......
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (51.82 KiB) Viewed 836 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

If only he was a or any Democrat started a #neverHillary campaign.......but nope.....lemmings......
I'm voting for Gary Johnson. You should apologize.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:I'm voting for Gary Johnson. You should apologize.
My favorite nonsensical posts are the "you're voting for Hillary if you vote for Gary Johnson" ones.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
My favorite nonsensical posts are the "you're voting for Hillary if you vote for Gary Johnson" ones.
No......ip is going to vote directly for Hillary. He says he's voting for Gary, but he's not. He's going to pull that little lever for her and be the proud Democrat he is.......

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. You should apologize.

:lol:

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
No......ip is going to vote directly for Hillary. He says he's voting for Gary, but he's not. He's going to pull that little lever for her and be the proud Democrat he is.......
Nolan is too. #LOCK
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Nixon's "southern strategy" is about as relevant today as a buggy whip. But regardless. It Trump wins, the R party may have to change with him. If Trump loses, the party is toast. The way I see it, the R party as we've recently known it is at an end, no matter what. The ??? Becomes, "what next?"
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Nixon's "southern strategy" is about as relevant today as a buggy whip. But regardless. It Trump wins, the R party may have to change with him. If Trump loses, the party is toast. The way I see it, the R party as we've recently known it is at an end, no matter what. The ??? Becomes, "what next?"
Nope. The racist white southerner have been supporting Republicans for years for a reason. Not a coincidence.

Trump as your party leader is the natural result of this. [emoji375][emoji375]

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Nope. The racist white southerner have been supporting Republicans for years for a reason. Not a coincidence.

Faulty premise. Faulty conclusion

Trump wasn't racist until he ran for office (convenient?).
Southerners I know are typically less racist than the new englanders I grew up with. Anecdotal, sure, but that's my life experience, and it matters to me.

http://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2016/0 ... lection-2/

Leftists are the ones establishing minority "plantations" in 2016. IIWII
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

Faulty premise. Faulty conclusion

Trump wasn't racist until he ran for office (convenient?).
Southerners I know are typically less racist than the new englanders I grew up with. Anecdotal, sure, but that's my life experience, and it matters to me.

http://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2016/0 ... lection-2/

Leftists are the ones establishing minority "plantations" in 2016. IIWII
Trump became racist when he proposed banning Muslims from the country, for starters. This is based on fact, not the GOP victim complex.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

That's a lot like the "Palin sees Russia from her porch" mischaracterization.

Not wanting 10s of thousands of unvetted new men from terror nations coming in is not the definition of racism I'm familiar with. Is Carter racist? He shipped 'em back out! Trump never said he'd "ban muslims" (which implies shipping those already here, out). You're falling for a false narrative. So no, not based on fact.
Salute the Marines
ieatbacon

Post by ieatbacon »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

This is incorrect. Republicans currently control the house, the senate, a majority of governors, and a majority of state legislators. They win a lot. If they had just nominated a Republican in 2016, they'd probably be winning the Presidency too. Whatever you think of Obama, he was an extremely effective campaigner, in a time when people were sick of W. Clinton will likely win, but I'd guess she's only a one term president with at least a Republican House.

The party is toast if they double down on personalities like Trump after this year, rather than promoting candidates that have a conservative and inclusive message. Trump is actively driving people out of the party. The bleeding needs to stop.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:That's a lot like the "Palin sees Russia from her porch" mischaracterization.

Not wanting 10s of thousands of unvetted new men from terror nations coming in is not the definition of racism I'm familiar with. Is Carter racist? He shipped 'em back out! Trump never said he'd "ban muslims" (which implies shipping those already here, out). You're falling for a false narrative. So no, not based on fact.
Got it!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... e-us-video

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:That's a lot like the "Palin sees Russia from her porch" mischaracterization.

Got it!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vid ... e-us-video

1- I missed where he "bans" muslims. Is this an immigration question, or one of existing citizens?
2- is a muslim from Asia the same race as one from North Africa, and as one from the Mid East? Race????

Maybe i should watch the vid 3 more times to listen for the dog whistle that the NYT has trained you to hear.
Salute the Marines