Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

You'll get 'em next time, Rudy G.

Post by nolanvt »

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Re: You'll get 'em next time, Rudy G.

Post by RiverguyVT »

Fringe source
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Oh good grief he mentioned that in 2010 and what he said was we had no domestic attacks under Bush.

Geez nolan if you're going to cite fringe sources please cite the correct quote.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Taillights........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
Uprising
Alma Mater: VT
Party: etc

Post by Uprising »

Then what were those thousands of Muslims Trump saw celebrating doing???

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I saw Muslims celebrating on tv, too.

Not thousands. As I recall it was several hags in headscarves clapping, laughing, dancing with arms over head.

Not that the non-seq matters. I'm just sayin.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:Oh good grief he mentioned that in 2010 and what he said was we had no domestic attacks under Bush.

Geez nolan if you're going to cite fringe sources please cite the correct quote.
From today:
"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States," Giuliani said Monday ahead of a speech by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... in-8-years
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:From today:
"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States," Giuliani said Monday ahead of a speech by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on foreign policy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... in-8-years
Ah I was mistaken then...Mea culpa. :)

But in reality we still haven't. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

This seems to be the MO for the Trump campaign now. Say whatever stupid/false/inflammatory thing you like and then partially walk it back later with a wink and a nod. The damage is already done and it doesn't do anything to sway the opinion of the double-digit IQ Trump supporters.

"It's true, awesome guy and HokieHam founded a group where they have sex with roadkill"

(Two days later).."Oh, sorry I misspoke. I was being sarcastic! I blame the liberal media. (wink wink roadkill wink)"

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:This seems to be the MO for the Trump campaign now. Say whatever stupid/false/inflammatory thing you like and then partially walk it back later with a wink and a nod. The damage is already done and it doesn't do anything to sway the opinion of the double-digit IQ Trump supporters.

"It's true, awesome guy and HokieHam founded a group where they have sex with roadkill"

(Two days later).."Oh, sorry I misspoke. I was being sarcastic! I blame the liberal media. (wink wink roadkill wink)"
Like you wouldn't black ball us.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:This seems to be the MO for the Trump campaign now. Say whatever stupid/false/inflammatory thing you like and then partially walk it back later with a wink and a nod. The damage is already done and it doesn't do anything to sway the opinion of the double-digit IQ Trump supporters.

Maybe Someone can find a photo of Trump eating a hot dog equating it to him eating a dick. That seems to fit perfectly with Hillary supporter's single digit IQ's......

What damage has been done to Hillary by anything Donald says? Seems to me the media twists it so that it hurts him.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function