The Real Agenda of Black Lives Matter

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

The Real Agenda of Black Lives Matter

Post by Techmomof2 »

So, the cop was Black, We don't need no stinking facts.
http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ ... eally-want

It is my (Matt Palumbo’s) personal theory that the Black Lives Matter movement is a Trojan Horse to push a radical agenda. After all, while they claim to be concerned with police brutality, what have they actually done to combat it? Nothing.

Recently, the “Movement for Black Lives” (an umbrella group associated with BLM) released a list of six core demands, with 38 bullet points giving specifics under each category of demands. Among their demands were forgiveness of student loans, restoration of Glass-Steagall’s firewall between commercial and investment banks, reparations for “food apartheid,” universal health care, ending charter schools, divestment from fossil fuels, and the nationalization of natural resources.

In other words, they’re pushing for communism under the guise of a group designed to protest police brutality against black lives. And as the Milwaukee protests are proving, they don’t even care if a police shooting fits their narrative of a white officer shooting a defenseless black man to push their narrative. And what’s next on the agenda? Segregation.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: The Real Agenda of Black Lives Matter

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

It really is just black panthers repackaged with lesbian leadership

Check them out on the website "discover the networks"
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:It really is just black panthers repackaged with lesbian leadership

yep, they look like total idiots rioting over a criminal being dealt with by police, the last one is the best one, a black cop shot the moron. I thank the cop for ridding the planet of that piece of trash
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:It really is just black panthers repackaged with lesbian leadership

yep, they look like total idiots rioting over a criminal being dealt with by police, the last one is the best one, a black cop shot the moron. I thank the cop for ridding the planet of that piece of trash
I hope they don't go back to shooting cops again.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

If I am a cop these days I am on hyper alert, you know the morons are gunning for them. Criminals don't like getting caught.

The Milwaukee thing was a "simple" traffic stop
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

If I am a cop these days I am on hyper alert, you know the morons are gunning for them. Criminals don't like getting caught.

The Milwaukee thing was a "simple" traffic stop
Yeah, taillights again. Killed for a traffic violation!