Wait, I thought her emails weren't classified?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Wait, I thought her emails weren't classified?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Now we're supposed to be outraged because the FBI is sharing "classified" information with congress? They're upset that congress can see this information bud didn't give a wit about who could gain access to an unsecured personal server?

Oh wait, this makes Clinton look bad? Hey look over there, Trump just said something else mean!!!! You need to get offended again!
====================
Clinton aides perk up with prospect of ‘classified’ FBI leak
By Daniel Halper
August 18, 2016 | 9:27am

All leaks of classified information are not created equal– at least not for top officials running Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Some of the same staffers who were apparently nonchalant about their boss sending classified information over her private email server, and now irate over possible the leaking of Clinton’s FBI interview to reporters.

“Already hearing from people who have been contacted by reporters with knowledge of the content of their interviews in FBI 302’s,” campaign chair John Podesta said Wednesday night on Twitter.

The 302 is an interview summary produced by FBI agents. Podesta’s claim is that the FBI’s interview summary of the one they conducted with Hillary Clinton — which they shipped this week to Capitol Hill — has already been leaking to the press.

“Tough protocols on access to FBI’s 302’s must have included Republican speed dial to reporters,” Podesta added on Twitter.

The Clinton campaign communications director, Jennifer Palmieri, scolded: “Would remind all that this material is classified. So this is leaking of classified material.”

The officials, though, didn’t seem so concerned about the safeguarding of classified information when it was a housed on a private server owned by their boss, Hillary Clinton.

Indeed, Palmieri denied it even existed. “Hillary didn’t send any classified materials over email: Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email,” Palmieri claimed in a blog post more than a year ago.

Palmieri’s statement was contradicted by FBI Director James Comey, who said, “From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received.”

He added in his July press conference announcing the findings of the FBI investigation into the matter, “With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.”

http://nypost.com/2016/08/18/clinton-ai ... -fbi-leak/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: Wait, I thought her emails weren't classified?

Post by 133743Hokie »

They are all liars. Plain and simple. Podesta is a hack.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

and Palmieri is a bimbo.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:They are all liars. Plain and simple. Podesta is a hack.

Podesta should be in Gitmo.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson