NY Democrats plan to disrupt BLM rally

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

NY Democrats plan to disrupt BLM rally

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Re: NY Democrats plan to disrupt BLM rally

Post by BG Hokie »

In the first half of last century, KKK member were likely democrats. In the last 50 years or so, they're more likely Republicans. Agree or disagree?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
In the first half of last century, KKK member were likely democrats. In the last 50 years or so, they're more likely Republicans. Agree or disagree?
They essentially don't exist now so they are irrelevant.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
That's BS. They're not even comparable as they were millions of marchers on DC, NY, etc. They were invited into the WH with progressives like Woodrow Wilson. They were mainstream with the democrats. Now they're fringe wackos with dozens or maybe a hundred people at rallies. You just can't compare them across time like that since us Republicans won and marginalized them. If anything, today they're neo-nazis which again, is another progressive group.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
That's BS. They're not even comparable as they were millions of marchers on DC, NY, etc. They were invited into the WH with progressives like Woodrow Wilson. They were mainstream with the democrats. Now they're fringe wackos with dozens or maybe a hundred people at rallies. You just can't compare them across time like that since us Republicans won and marginalized them. If anything, today they're neo-nazis which again, is another progressive group.
So you think KKK members are just as likely to vote for Hillary Clinton as they are Donald Trump?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
So you think KKK members are just as likely to vote for Hillary Clinton as they are Donald Trump?
All 12 of them? Sure. They're not a factor today. Back then when they were lynching and killing they were 100% democrats, millions and millions, and millions of hateful, backwards progressives and democrats.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
I don't know who they're likely to vote for, but their words about BLM sound a lot like many of the UWS crew.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
All 12 of them? Sure. They're not a factor today. Back then when they were lynching and killing they were 100% democrats, millions and millions, and millions of hateful, backwards progressives and democrats.

I wouldn't want to admit it either.[emoji375][emoji375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

that's why you lie about it and try to pin your racist party on the right and republicans. We're the people that defeat your racism, or at least forced it to morph from using the stick to using the carrot.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Image[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

that's why you lie about it and try to pin your racist party on the right and republicans. We're the people that defeat your racism, or at least forced it to morph from using the stick to using the carrot.[/quote]

silly neck
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

FTR the KKK folks that have been outed around here, not many of them about 14 I think from Wisw and Dickenson County have all been Democrats.

I hate Pound Klansman they're worse than Illinois Nazi's.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:FTR the KKK folks that have been outed around here, not many of them about 14 I think from Wisw and Dickenson County have all been Democrats.

I would expect many of these old fart, "Democrats" haven't voted for a Democratic national candidate since the implementation of the GOP southern strategy by Nixon.

Or we can drink the AG/UWS kool aid, and proceed under the assumption that the SWVA Klan supported Barrack Hussein Obama.

I'm good either way.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:FTR the KKK folks that have been outed around here, not many of them about 14 I think from Wisw and Dickenson County have all been Democrats.

I would expect many of these old fart, "Democrats" haven't voted for a Democratic national candidate since the implementation of the GOP southern strategy by Nixon.

Or we can drink the AG/UWS kool aid, and proceed under the assumption that the SWVA Klan supported Barrack Hussein Obama.

I'm good either way.

God bless your heart IP.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I'm good either way.

God bless your heart IP.
God bless those Klan supporters who apparently supported BHO. That's remarkable progress on their part.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I'm good either way.

God bless your heart IP.
God bless those Klan supporters who apparently supported BHO. That's remarkable progress on their part.

Uh huh. I guess you missed the part where I said the KKK was marginalized, but you dems are still racist using the carrot instead of the stick. Just look at the racist BLM movement you racist jackasses got going on now. Anything to seed disunity and hatred to stir up votes.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I'm good either way.

God bless your heart IP.

Uh huh. I guess you missed the part where I said the KKK was marginalized, but you dems are still racist using the carrot instead of the stick. Just look at the racist BLM movement you racist jackasses got going on now. Anything to seed disunity and hatred to stir up votes.
I was referring to the 14 members of the SWVA KKK that MK knows. Try to keep up neck.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Nixon's "southern strategy" is sooooo over played. Hilarious to pin on ole tricky Dick the dem history of plantation mentality. And yet, it gets thrown about in somber seriousness. What a joke
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Nixon's "southern strategy" is sooooo over played. Hilarious to pin on ole tricky Dick the dem history of plantation mentality. And yet, it gets thrown about in somber seriousness. What a joke

They're desperate. Especially IP knowing that he comes from a long line of hate spewing, cross burning, segregating democrats. The "racist necks" he's taglined for so many years are his beloved democrats. Like the dopey VOR, they try and hang their own racism around the necks on the right and pretend the democrats and republicans magically traded sides one day. Nope, the democrats lost in their efforts to terrorize blacks(the stick) and so just switched strategies to buy them off (the carrot) with public money. Same result is desired of segregation out of fear of blacks living next to them or working with them. Instead of telling them they can't live next to them, they create public house for them that isn't next to them. Instead of them telling blacks that they can't work with whites, they give them welfare so they're not working at all. BHO was acceptable to them because he was viewed as "clean and articulate" as Joe Biden said. They now and have always seen the world as race and demographics first, individual second. Just look at them whining about that picture of Ellen Degeneres riding on Bolt's back. They see that as racism because they see race first. The right doesn't see it as racist because they see her as waiting to ride on the back on the fastest person on the planet, who just so happens to be black. Different views of the world and IP is part of the racist crew.
VoiceOfReason
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote: All 12 of them? Sure. They're not a factor today. Back then when they were lynching and killing they were 100% democrats, millions and millions, and millions of hateful, backwards progressives and democrats.
I know you are not used to using facts... but when you do you should be much more diligent. The Dixiecrats were Democrats yes... but the sure as Hades were not Progressives. Back up your claim... exactly what progressive values did the Dixiecrats hold? BAM! Bullshizzle extermined!!! :mrgreen:

The truth for the last 50 years is this:
Not all Republicans are racists, but if you a racist... you vote Republican.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote: All 12 of them? Sure. They're not a factor today. Back then when they were lynching and killing they were 100% democrats, millions and millions, and millions of hateful, backwards progressives and democrats.
I know you are not used to using facts... but when you do you should be much more diligent. The Dixiecrats were Democrats yes... but the sure as Hades were not Progressives. Back up your claim... exactly what progressive values did the Dixiecrats hold? BAM! Bullshizzle extermined!!! :mrgreen:

[emoji375][emoji375]

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

VoiceOfReason wrote:

That probably seemed clever to you the first time you heard it. It is stupid as hell.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

That probably seemed clever to you the first time you heard it. It is stupid as hell.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us ... .html?_r=0

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

#1- fringe source; all professional integrity corrupted.
#2- emails confirm DNC hired people to be there
#3- nothing... And I mean nothing... Compares to the hate & racism surrounding any left wing event
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

#1- fringe source; all professional integrity corrupted.
#2- emails confirm DNC hired people to be there
#3- nothing... And I mean nothing... Compares to the hate & racism surrounding any left wing event
Got it!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:

[emoji375][emoji375]

This has probably been covered a dozen times on here. The civil rights support and opposition is not broken down by party, it's broken down geographically.

For the Senate vote on the CRA, 45 of 46 Northern Dems voted Yay, and 27 of 32 Northern GOP voted Yay, 92% support. For Southern Dems, 1 of 21 voted Yay, and 0 of 1 Southern GOP voted Yay, 5% support.

In the House vote, 144 of 152 Northern Dems voted Yay, and 137 of 161 Northern GOP voted Yay, 90% support. For Southern Dems, 8 of 91 voted Yay, and 0 of 11 Southern GOP voted Yay, 8% support.

If you're using political activity as a barometer, it is the southern states that have supported candidates with the more racist platform, whether they are Dem or GOP.