The countries laws are crazy.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: The countries laws are crazy.

Post by awesome guy »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:What's the number of rape allegations they face? Can you give me that number? On the one hand you say they are facing a bunch of allegations and on the other you say victims don't come forward. That doesn't make sense.
It's Nolan pulling crap out of his butt, typical Sunday for him.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Nothing in your rambling BS is correct. I LOL at the Marshall grad fantasizing that's it really me that can't understand the world. You can't, that's what landed you at Marshall in the first place. Hilarious too that this gibberish is your response to be called out for a lack of depth. Adding words doesn't add to your ignorant argument. You just made an even more idiotic argument of it's now the police being dismissive. Go on, make something else up and I'll give it the "nope" it deserves.
A lot of words for something that doesn't begin to address the content of the post it was responding to. Good job, good effort.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Nothing in your rambling BS is correct. I LOL at the Marshall grad fantasizing that's it really me that can't understand the world. You can't, that's what landed you at Marshall in the first place. Hilarious too that this gibberish is your response to be called out for a lack of depth. Adding words doesn't add to your ignorant argument. You just made an even more idiotic argument of it's now the police being dismissive. Go on, make something else up and I'll give it the "nope" it deserves.
A lot of words for something that doesn't begin to address the content of the post it was responding to. Good job, good effort.
Uh huh. All you have is you making another ignorant statement. I feel sorry for you since you apparently think you made an argument.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:What's the number of rape allegations they face? Can you give me that number? On the one hand you say they are facing a bunch of allegations and on the other you say victims don't come forward. That doesn't make sense.
About three fitty
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:My oldest daughter is being stalked by an ex. He barged into her place at college and tore up her room Thursday. Friday night hetracked her down in a bar and proceeded to push his way through the guys protecting her and got his hands on her. She was able to get away, and the ex smacked one of her girl friends in the face. Cops came and did nothing. Nada, zip, zilch.

We made sure our daughter didn't go home that night, and thankfully she didn't. He threw a rock through her bedroom window showering the entire room in glass. He also busted her windshield and keyed the entire car. Police came and said since no one could prove it was him there was nothing they could do.

I have her back at home tonight. I hope he tries something here. We'll see what happens when he's not picking on a 5'4" 110 lb girl.

So with everything happening, and his threatening to beat her up and shoot up the house, the police say they can't do anything. Well, they can't but I can if he comes on my property.
sorry for your issues, good luck with it, but remember you can defend yourself and I would do it with maximum force myself. You are correct tho until they actually catch the moron in the act or he actually does something to her there is little they will do. Get a restraining order (don't know how long that takes tho) and at least you have something to call the cops on if he is in her vicinity.

I would add no idea how your daughter is with a firearm but in her case I would arm her, if she is not able to do that go with mace or stun gun type of weapon, the cops will never be on the spot to protect her if this escalates further.
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I get it. One ex-BF slit the tires on my wife's vehicle. Like that really "showed" my daughter something. :roll: :x
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:My oldest daughter is being stalked by an ex. He barged into her place at college and tore up her room Thursday. Friday night hetracked her down in a bar and proceeded to push his way through the guys protecting her and got his hands on her. She was able to get away, and the ex smacked one of her girl friends in the face. Cops came and did nothing. Nada, zip, zilch.

We made sure our daughter didn't go home that night, and thankfully she didn't. He threw a rock through her bedroom window showering the entire room in glass. He also busted her windshield and keyed the entire car. Police came and said since no one could prove it was him there was nothing they could do.

I have her back at home tonight. I hope he tries something here. We'll see what happens when he's not picking on a 5'4" 110 lb girl.

So with everything happening, and his threatening to beat her up and shoot up the house, the police say they can't do anything. Well, they can't but I can if he comes on my property.
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Awful, awful experience that I can't imagine for your daughter and family.