as predicted, "Era of the Bitch"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieDan95

as predicted, "Era of the Bitch"

Post by HokieDan95 »

"What's best in life?","To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: as predicted, "Era of the Bitch"

Post by awesome guy »

yep, and it's all coming from the Atlantic and their ilk. Just like we have imaginatory racism towards Obama, but plenty of violent racism from him (BLM and company) we'll have imaginary sexism towards Clinton and plenty of real sexism from her. Thankfully we'll president Trump instead of that hateful and incompetent crook.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:yep, and it's all coming from the Atlantic and their ilk. Just like we have imaginatory racism towards Obama, but plenty of violent racism from him (BLM and company) we'll have imaginary sexism towards Clinton and plenty of real sexism from her. Thankfully we'll president Trump instead of that hateful and incompetent crook.
Let's do a loser leaves town bet. If Trump wins the election, I will never post on UWS again. If Hillary wins the election, you leave UWS.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieDan95 wrote:no room for criticism

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ng/496154/
I stopped reading when the writer brought up sandberg, fiorina and marissa mayer. Sandberg is the one that told women having it all is not possible and shows that in her career, Fiorina did nothing when she was the top dog and mayer did nothing when she was the top dog.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:yep, and it's all coming from the Atlantic and their ilk. Just like we have imaginatory racism towards Obama, but plenty of violent racism from him (BLM and company) we'll have imaginary sexism towards Clinton and plenty of real sexism from her. Thankfully we'll president Trump instead of that hateful and incompetent crook.
Let's do a loser leaves town bet. If Trump wins the election, I will never post on UWS again. If Hillary wins the election, you leave UWS.
you're already a loser, can't double down on that.

How dare you demand someone leaves you went to the same college you unfortunately did! It's internet tough guy act something something.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
you're already a loser, can't double down on that.

How dare you demand someone leaves you went to the same college you unfortunately did! It's internet tough guy act something something.
I think he just wants to know how confident you are in Trump winning the election.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

BG Hokie wrote:

WTF does this have to do with this thread?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Nothing.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Nothing.
Seems like TDS is stating to infect a lot of posters. That's the 2nd time in as many days that someone has hijacked a thread to bring up Trump.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Nothing.
Seems like TDS is stating to infect a lot of posters. That's the 2nd time in as many days that someone has hijacked a thread to bring up Trump.
It's AGDS for BG.
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

HokieDan95 wrote:no room for criticism

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ng/496154/
Too bad. If you can't take the heat, get back in the kitchen.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Maybe you should ask the person who brought Trump's name into the conversation??
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Maybe you should ask the person who brought Trump's name into the conversation??

What does the bet have to with the thread? This is a carryover argument from another thread between BG and AG. I'm not interested in seeing it in this thread.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
absolutvt03
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

What does the bet have to with the thread? This is a carryover argument from another thread between BG and AG. I'm not interested in seeing it in this thread.
That may be true but AG was the one who brought up Trump. The posts after that gloss over that fact and instead single out the person responding. In other words it seems like you and a couple others were attacking BG for "bringing Trump into this thread" when in reality he was simply responding to a post AG made.
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Back on topic... I did have a liberal woman conject that I "must be afraid of strong women" because I dislike Hillary. LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Back on topic... I did have a liberal woman conject that I "must be afraid of strong women" because I dislike Hillary. LOL

Just like you're a racist for opposing a communist crook like Obama.
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

RiverguyVT wrote:Back on topic... I did have a liberal woman conject that I "must be afraid of strong women" because I dislike Hillary. LOL
She's not strong. She's weak. She needs Bill to make her more popular. Apparently she also needs men around just to help her stand up.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

BG Hokie wrote:
Little late to the game. ip is about to be Fundraiser of the Year for Mountain Stage Radio.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead