Petersburg, Another liberal sheethole

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Petersburg, Another liberal sheethole

Post by awesome guy »

And like all good democrats, the democrats blame "racists" and republicans for the criticism. Never mind that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, and now affirmative action(they're the racists); the city had 400k in fire fighting equipment repossessed and is about to lose garbage service as it owes 600k to the vendor. It's Detroit of the south, another democrat controlled city that's collapsing into being a town after decades of poor management. It's ~80% black and democrat. To blame criticism on racist whites and republicans is not only racists and delusional, it's impossible as there are hardly any in Petersburg and the woman pushing for a clean sweep of the government is a democrat. Democrats just refuse to take responsibility for their dumb choices and poor management. I bet the buddies of the mayor are getting paid, even if trash and fire fighting isn't.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/cent ... 51a21.html
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Petersburg, Another liberal sheethole

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:And like all good democrats, the democrats blame "racists" and republicans for the criticism. Never mind that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, and now affirmative action(they're the racists); the city had 400k in fire fighting equipment repossessed and is about to lose garbage service as it owes 600k to the vendor. It's Detroit of the south, another democrat controlled city that's collapsing into being a town after decades of poor management. It's ~80% black and democrat. To blame criticism on racist whites and republicans is not only racists and delusional, it's impossible as there are hardly any in Petersburg and the woman pushing for a clean sweep of the government is a democrat. Democrats just refuse to take responsibility for their dumb choices and poor management. I bet the buddies of the mayor are getting paid, even if trash and fire fighting isn't.

repossessing a fire truck?, that is a tough gig. easy to find but the guys concious has to play with him, wonder if they got repo'd during a fire call?

one fire fighter to another.... didn't you park the truck right here????
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:And like all good democrats, the democrats blame "racists" and republicans for the criticism. Never mind that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, and now affirmative action(they're the racists); the city had 400k in fire fighting equipment repossessed and is about to lose garbage service as it owes 600k to the vendor. It's Detroit of the south, another democrat controlled city that's collapsing into being a town after decades of poor management. It's ~80% black and democrat. To blame criticism on racist whites and republicans is not only racists and delusional, it's impossible as there are hardly any in Petersburg and the woman pushing for a clean sweep of the government is a democrat. Democrats just refuse to take responsibility for their dumb choices and poor management. I bet the buddies of the mayor are getting paid, even if trash and fire fighting isn't.

repossessing a fire truck?, that is a tough gig. easy to find but the guys concious has to play with him, wonder if they got repo'd during a fire call?

one fire fighter to another.... didn't you park the truck right here????

I think repomen have developed callousness to what's going on. The mayor and city council should feel the guilt as their incompetence led to the repo. But it sounds like they're simple enough to think it a plot by whites to steal from them coloreds.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: Never mind that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, and now affirmative action(they're the racists)l
I love how often you trot out this misleading chestnut... :lol:
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Never mind that the democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, and now affirmative action(they're the racists)l

Care to point out what's misleading about it? You can't because you're lying and just don't like the association. Now cut to the chase and look for a typo or something at your level.
VoiceOfReason
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

Care to point out what's misleading about it? You can't because you're lying and just don't like the association. Now cut to the chase and look for a typo or something at your level.
It's very simple... there are things called facts to help you out.

You state a few facts (which is rare for you). They are:
* The Democrats were the party of slavery... in 1860.
* The Dixiecrats (southern Dems) were the party of segregation and Jim Crow.
* The Dems are the party of affirmative action

All true facts... and ALL IRRELEVANT to the current situation or anything that has happened in the last 50 years or so.

Here is another true fact:
* After passing the Civil Rights Act, the Dixiecrats revolted against the Dems leaving a gaping hole of Southern Racist voters with no party to call home. And then the GOP enacted their Southern Strategy :mrgreen:

Of course, you know all this. If you want the Dems to choke on their history, that's fine. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the 100 - 150 year old age range who came of age during all of that Democrat racism.

But... from those of us under 90... the GOP has been the party of racism, the party who wants to cut assistance to poor African Americans and the party who has been caught in court of jerrymandering voting districts to reduce the impact of African American voters. Jim Crow is alive and well... but Jim's no longer a Dem. :mrgreen:
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

I'd love to. It's misleading because parties change. The Democratic Party of 1828 (or even the 1950s) bares little resemblance to the one of 2016 just as the Republican Party of 1854 bares little resemblance to the current day one. Your focus on racist behaviors of Southern Democrats ignores the concurrent existence of more liberal Democrats in the North (who were more akin to today's Democratic Party). You're looking at the past through the eyes of the present to quote an old history teacher I had. I don't "like the association" because it's simply not applicable to today's political environment... hence the statement that it's misleading.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
I love how often you trot out this misleading chestnut... [emoji38]

All true facts... and ALL IRRELEVANT to the current situation or anything that has happened in the last 50 years or so.

* After passing the Civil Rights Act, the Dixiecrats revolted against the Dems leaving a gaping hole of Southern Racist voters with no party to call home. And then the GOP enacted their Southern Strategy :mrgreen:

Of course, you know all this. If you want the Dems to choke on their history, that's fine. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the 100 - 150 year old age range who came of age during all of that Democrat racism.

But... from those of us under 90... the GOP has been the party of racism, the party who wants to cut assistance to poor African Americans and the party who has been caught in court of jerrymandering voting districts to reduce the impact of African American voters. Jim Crow is alive and well... but Jim's no longer a Dem. :mrgreen:
You're a liar. Of all of the southern democrats, a whopping 2 switched parties. As recently as 2000, your eldest senator was a wizard in the KKK. You always were and still are the party of racism. You lie.
VoiceOfReason
Party: Every chance I get

Post by VoiceOfReason »

awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

You're a liar. Of all of the southern democrats, a whopping 2 switched parties. As recently as 2000, your eldest senator was a wizard in the KKK. You always were and still are the party of racism. You lie.
Hahaha. I would ask you to explain if the Dems are the party of racism, how come the GOP is attempting to disenfranchise black people and please explain why the GOP appeals to zero minorities? Let me guess... because the minorities are racists now? If that's your explanation, not only is it ignorant... but racist. Which would be such a shocker from you :mrgreen:

But please... explain por favor. (That means "please" in Mexican)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

I'd love to. It's misleading because parties change. The Democratic Party of 1828 (or even the 1950s) bares little resemblance to the one of 2016 just as the Republican Party of 1854 bares little resemblance to the current day one. Your focus on racist behaviors of Southern Democrats ignores the concurrent existence of more liberal Democrats in the North (who were more akin to today's Democratic Party). You're looking at the past through the eyes of the present to quote an old history teacher I had. I don't "like the association" because it's simply not applicable to today's political environment... hence the statement that it's misleading.
That's another lie from you. Democrats up north were just as racist as their party abroad. Up north is where many lynchings took place. You're the same party only now, as LBJ said, you "pay off the (racial slur censored by rule) so they'll vote democrat for centuries". Same racist party as always just using the carrot instead of the stick to control them darkies. It's hilarious how you're so ignorant as to not even know or care that theRepublican party was created specifically to end slavery and racist policies. Nothing has changed, we're the only ones demanding everyone be treated the same.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Disenfranchise?

LOL ...Wut!?!?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

Hahaha. I would ask you to explain if the Dems are the party of racism, how come the GOP is attempting to disenfranchise black people and please explain why the GOP appeals to zero minorities? Let me guess... because the minorities are racists now? If that's your explanation, not only is it ignorant... but racist. Which would be such a shocker from you :mrgreen:

But please... explain por favor. (That means "please" in Mexican)
You're an ignorant fool. The Republicans aren't trying to disenfranchise anyone but illegal voters. You're dumb as dirt if you thinking requiring a photo ID to vote is racist.

LBJ revealed why minorities support Democrats, because you have racist policies for them and then lie by saying anyone against your racist program is a racist. Now as then, you want separate laws and programs based on race. Only racists support racial programs you racist.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

That's another lie from you. Democrats up north were just as racist as their party abroad. Up north is where many lynchings took place. You're the same party only now, as LBJ said, you "pay off the (racial slur censored by rule) so they'll vote democrat for centuries". Same racist party as always just using the carrot instead of the stick to control them darkies. It's hilarious how you're so ignorant as to not even know or care that theRepublican party was created specifically to end slavery and racist policies. Nothing has changed, we're the only ones demanding everyone be treated the same.
Well first off, you can drop the "you're the same" stuff because I personally am not affiliated with any party. Never have been, probably never will be. But beyond that, I will simply point you to my previous reply, particularly this line: " The Democratic Party of 1828 (or even the 1950s) bares little resemblance to the one of 2016 just as the Republican Party of 1854 bares little resemblance to the current day one."

You're the one being ignorant here. That's not unusual for you but this time you're doing so intentionally.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

Well first off, you can drop the "you're the same" stuff because I personally am not affiliated with any party. Never have been, probably never will be. But beyond that, I will simply point you to my previous reply, particularly this line: " The Democratic Party of 1828 (or even the 1950s) bares little resemblance to the one of 2016 just as the Republican Party of 1854 bares little resemblance to the current day one."

You're the one being ignorant here. That's not unusual for you but this time you're doing so intentionally.
So you're lying and nothing I said is wrong. We already knew that. Thanks for playing.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:. Now cut to the chase and look for a typo or something at your level.

Also wanted to circle back to this... is "looking for a typo" on the same level as say something like this:
awesome guy wrote:
First thing is someone that can't use reply with quotes.
Stones and glass houses my friend.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: So you're lying and nothing I said is wrong. We already knew that. Thanks for playing.
You seem to be conflating misleading with wrong. I didn't say what you posted was wrong. I said it was misleading. And it is for reasons I've already pointed out.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:. Now cut to the chase and look for a typo or something at your level.

Also wanted to circle back to this... is "looking for a typo" on the same level as say something like this:
awesome guy wrote:
First thing is someone that can't use reply with quotes.
Stones and glass houses my friend.
Haha. You're a useless loser.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: So you're lying and nothing I said is wrong. We already knew that. Thanks for playing.
You seem to be conflating misleading with wrong. I didn't say what you posted was wrong. I said it was misleading. And it is for reasons I've already pointed out.
Try again idiot
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote: Haha. You're a useless loser.
awesome guy wrote: Try again idiot
Strong rebuttals. I can always tell when you're flustered and beaten... you stop trying to make any semblance of an argument and resort 100% to baseless insults. Now for fun:
awesome guy wrote:Up north is where many lynchings took place.
I thought those were "just a bunch of lies"?
awesome guy wrote:This is likely how the era of lynching went down. Just a bunch of lies.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:

If you were a black alive in the 60s and 70s, you were shot in the face with a firehose by a democrat mayor or governor. Democratic racism isn't part of the past, it's your current platform. You just had the BLM racists and mothers of blacks killed attempting to kill white cops to speak at your convention. Racism is still a cornerstone of your party.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
Strong rebuttals. I can always tell when you're flustered and beaten... you stop trying to make any semblance of an argument and resort 100% to baseless insults. Now for fun:
awesome guy wrote:This is likely how the era of lynching went down. Just a bunch of lies.
They're the winning arguments. You're too stupid to argue with since you can't think critically and understand when you're beaten and instead move on to some other silly point, pretending it's a point at all. Like your recent out of context quote, you're just a dumbass. You should ask for a refund for your diploma since you obviously didn't learn anything.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
They're the winning arguments. You're too stupid to argue with since you can't think critically and understand when you're beaten and instead move on to some other silly point, pretending it's a point at all. Like your recent out of context quote, you're just a dumbass. You should ask for a refund for your diploma since you obviously didn't learn anything.
What quote is out of context?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
What quote is out of context?
gee, figure it out. And you wonder why everything thinks you're stupid. Good grief.
absolutvt03

Post by absolutvt03 »

awesome guy wrote:
gee, figure it out. And you wonder why everything thinks you're stupid. Good grief.
I can't help but laugh when you make stupid typos while calling other people stupid. It's always funny. And by your non-answer, I'll assume that none of the quotes were taken out of context. If you want to explain how you think it was out of context then be my guest.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

absolutvt03 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I can't help but laugh when you make stupid typos while calling other people stupid. It's always funny. And by your non-answer, I'll assume that none of the quotes were taken out of context. If you want to explain how you think it was out of context then be my guest.

uh huh. Typos are all you can debate dipshit. You like to point out my typos while ignoring your own incorrect, ignorant, and flat out stupid content. Typos, that's your level.