Sooo.... what happened?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nc87

Sooo.... what happened?

Post by nc87 »

I thought banning me from TSL was supposed to fix all of UWS's problems? :D

Seriously though... awesome guy threaten to kill the President? Who/what was the straw that broke the camel's back?
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Re: Sooo.... what happened?

Post by Hokie CPA »

nc87 wrote:I thought banning me from TSL was supposed to fix all of UWS's problems? :D

Seriously though... awesome guy threaten to kill the President? Who/what was the straw that broke the camel's back?
He got banned from TSL for daring to post on The Lounge.

And welcome to the new board. Kindly check the old persona at the door. We have one directive here: "Please be civil." Boardhost even asked "Please!" Least we can do is comply with that!
Last edited by Hokie CPA on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nc87 wrote:I thought banning me from TSL was supposed to fix all of UWS's problems? :D

Well beached/swaheli, most of us have agreed to forgive and start anew. Are you game?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Brother Beached. As awesome guy said, we're trying to start anew on this forum. Us conservatives welcome those with opposing viewpoints with open arms and hope that we (the collective) can be better behaved this time while discussing political issues.

Welcome aboard.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

He's not kidding either Beached. Awesome Guy and I used to rage. now we discuss. Much better.
awesome guy wrote:

Well beached/swaheli, most of us have agreed to forgive and start anew. Are you game?
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UMM DUH..Brown Water whined and cried to Will and all of the hard core UWSers were banned for posting normal lounge/non TSL violating posts.

BTW- how is your White, successful Americans are behind the times, losing jobs, not in touch, extreme talking point working in reality??
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:BTW- how is your White, successful Americans are behind the times, losing jobs, not in touch, extreme talking point working in reality??
So, re: Awesome Guy's question, are you not willing to start anew?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

if ya saw his post yesterday which I politely responded to ya know it is the same ol beached, should be fun!
Florida Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:BTW- how is your White, successful Americans are behind the times, losing jobs, not in touch, extreme talking point working in reality??
nc87

Post by nc87 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:if ya saw his post yesterday which I politely responded to ya know it is the same ol beached, should be fun!
Florida Hokie wrote:

Don't worry, just had to check in and see what had happened. Different "beached" this time around- no time to waste on people like awesome guy. Given all that has happened in NC since I was a regular UWSer, its easy enough to bash republican extremists in person now, as opposed to having to come to a message board.

Regardless how eff'd up in the head I think some of you are, I do hope you're all doing well.