you never know you'll see at wal-mart

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

you never know you'll see at wal-mart

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Re: you never know you'll see at wal-mart

Post by Florida Hokie »

That's one of the best of those type of videos I've ever watched. That was great.
awesome guy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSTwbtK-CaY

<ip>necks</ip> :o
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:<ip>necks</ip> :o
I wonder if Miley Cyrus shops at Wal-Mart :?: :shock:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Valencia Hokie

Post by Valencia Hokie »

I've always wondered, are most of these legit? Seems like some of these people just want to get on "People of Walmart." Of are there than many crazies out there? I've been in a fair number of WM's (east and west coast) and I've never seen anyone close to these zannies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Valencia Hokie wrote:I've always wondered, are most of these legit? Seems like some of these people just want to get on "People of Walmart." Of are there than many crazies out there? I've been in a fair number of WM's (east and west coast) and I've never seen anyone close to these zannies.
Supposedly, the pink shirt guy is a Richmond local. Rumor has it that he and his wife dress like that because their son was gay and killed. So I guess they use it as some sort of ice breaker or conversation piece to talk about their son. We're not always seeing what we think we're seeing.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ok, you should have told me before I ate lunch, OMG those people are going to be hell on obamacare
awesome guy wrote:
Valencia Hokie wrote:I've always wondered, are most of these legit? Seems like some of these people just want to get on "People of Walmart." Of are there than many crazies out there? I've been in a fair number of WM's (east and west coast) and I've never seen anyone close to these zannies.
Supposedly, the pink shirt guy is a Richmond local. Rumor has it that he and his wife dress like that because their son was gay and killed. So I guess they use it as some sort of ice breaker or conversation piece to talk about their son. We're not always seeing what we think we're seeing.