Soooo.....Owebama knows Syria used chemical weapons in just

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Soooo.....Owebama knows Syria used chemical weapons in just

Post by HokieHam »

a few days, but still has no idea about what happened in Benghazi , the IRS scandals, Fast & Furious scandals, NSA spying, Fox news spying, AP spying...etc.

Oh, and if the bombs start falling, I'm changing his name to Obomba.....I need to compose a song with that name sung to the tune of La Bamba...
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Soooo.....Owebama knows Syria used chemical weapons in j

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I'm sure our tenacious MSM is tirelessly trying to find out exactly where those chemical weapons came from too....right? I mean, we KNOW they didn't come from Iraq b/c the media and democrat party have told us over and over and over, that Saddam did not have WMDs. So I'll wait with baited breath for the outcome of this investigation by our esteemed American media.
HokieHam wrote:a few days, but still has no idea about what happened in Benghazi , the IRS scandals, Fast & Furious scandals, NSA spying, Fox news spying, AP spying...etc.

Oh, and if the bombs start falling, I'm changing his name to Obomba.....I need to compose a song with that name sung to the tune of La Bamba...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Not to worry ups, the media will discover, investigate an report on what the administration tells them to discover, investigate and report on.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I'm sure our tenacious MSM is tirelessly trying to find out exactly where those chemical weapons came from too....right? I mean, we KNOW they didn't come from Iraq b/c the media and democrat party have told us over and over and over, that Saddam did not have WMDs. So I'll wait with baited breath for the outcome of this investigation by our esteemed American media.
HokieHam wrote:a few days, but still has no idea about what happened in Benghazi , the IRS scandals, Fast & Furious scandals, NSA spying, Fox news spying, AP spying...etc.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
miles

Post by miles »

[quote="oaktonhokie"]Not to worry ups, the media will discover, investigate an report on what the administration tells them to discover, investigate and report on.

Yes, that's the ticket. He'll get nominated for another Nobel Prize.
Extraordinary!