Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Shocking: voter fraud

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Have to give those states credit. We shouldn't be willingly giving this information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe these fellas have a point. Next the feds can collect data on ammo purchases from registered gun owners. Oh! And also library records. Internet searches. Why stop at just voting records?

Go ahead awesome. Post your 50th post of the day about how I'm seeking attention.
It can never be said enough. You fools are foolish arguing that the feds can't have your SSN or address. I'm embarrassed for you. Image
Nobody said that. They are asking additional information like WHO YOU VOTED FOR. In addition, they are taking what is clearly defined as a State function. Of course, you clowns are centrists as long as your guy is in office.

Again, if this was requested under Obama's watch all of you defenders, without question, would be screaming from the hilltops. You are as predictable as the sunset and without an ounce of principle.
Try reading retard, that was one of the first arguments. You're arguing because of who is on the other side.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Have to give those states credit. We shouldn't be willingly giving this information.

Maybe these fellas have a point. Next the feds can collect data on ammo purchases from registered gun owners. Oh! And also library records. Internet searches. Why stop at just voting records?

Go ahead awesome. Post your 50th post of the day about how I'm seeking attention.
It can never be said enough. You fools are foolish arguing that the feds can't have your SSN or address. I'm embarrassed for you. Image

No one's arguing that. Only a moron would characterize it that way. Put it another way. If the feds already have this info, why are they asking for it.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:VA and CA refuse to comply with investigation into voter fraud.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=84203
If Obama had asked for this information on every voter - names, addresses, birth dates, Social Security information, voting history and military status, among other information - how would you react to that?
He and the other pretend conservatives and State's rights phonies in this forum would lose their ever-loving minds if Obama did it. Look at the excuse making.

For a history lesson, same thing happened with the Patriot Act. Since a Republican did it and it had that magic word Patriot in the title it didn't bother any of these clowns.

What an embarrassment. This form is an anti Dem forum. It isn't conservative. Just call it what it is.
[emoji375][emoji375]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

No one's arguing that. Only a moron would characterize it that way. Put it another way. If the feds already have this info, why are they asking for it.
Here's what one moron said.

HokieFanDC wrote: If Obama had asked for this information on every voter - names, addresses, birth dates, Social Security information, voting history and military status, among other information - how would you react to that?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

HokieFanDC wrote: If Obama had asked for this information on every voter - names, addresses, birth dates, Social Security information, voting history and military status, among other information - how would you react to that?
I'm sure even you understand the difference between having a single piece of data, and multiple data points tied together, and one of those data points being unique.
Not 100% sure, mind you, but relatively sure.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

I'm sure even you understand the difference between having a single piece of data, and multiple data points tied together, and one of those data points being unique.
Not 100% sure, mind you, but relatively sure.
Oh good grief, just stop with this retarded crap. They already have ssn, name etc, tied together. Voter history is the only new piece of data asked, stop being a moron and admit you 3 stooges were having a knee jerk response to Trump doing something and Awesome Guy posting about it. You line of attack is pathetic, even for you.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Oh boy, DC isn't going to be pleased with this.
San Diego: Sale of Voter Registration Data Raises Questions, Objections

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/S ... 21531.html
The state is selling the same shirt they refuse to give to the feds. :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Oh boy, DC isn't going to be pleased with this.
San Diego: Sale of Voter Registration Data Raises Questions, Objections

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/S ... 21531.html
The state is selling the same shirt they refuse to give to the feds. [emoji38]
The stooges will now move on to a "business decision" argument retardum.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Props to the VA and PA Governors for not giving this info.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Props to the VA and PA Governors for not giving this info.

It's VA and CA troll
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:

It's VA and CA troll
PA's Governor has been added to the list. [emoji106]

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's VA and CA troll

They just don't want to admit to anyone that you're a resident. :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's VA and CA troll

They just don't want to admit to anyone that you're a resident. :mrgreen:
+1 LOL
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's VA and CA troll

You still missed CA trollio