So how did we get here with NK?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

So how did we get here with NK?

Post by HokieHam »

Didn't Bubba Clinton relax some sanctions or something? Someone refresh my memory. I mean, I know the fact that 'lil Kim is as nutty as our lud has something to do with it, but I think enablement had something to do with this as well.

Oh.....expect Iran to be like this in about 10 years.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Re: So how did we get here with NK?

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Didn't Bubba Clinton relax some sanctions or something? Someone refresh my memory. I mean, I know the fact that 'lil Kim is as nutty as our lud has something to do with it, but I think enablement had something to do with this as well.

I would guess it is the nut in charge, the guy just came into power the last couple of years I think but he is certifiable. Add in a country being crushed by lack of any economy and it is a good idea for him if he keeps the shiny object thing going so is own people do not live in decent conditions.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Didn't Bubba Clinton relax some sanctions or something? Someone refresh my memory. I mean, I know the fact that 'lil Kim is as nutty as our lud has something to do with it, but I think enablement had something to do with this as well.

I would guess it is the nut in charge, the guy just came into power the last couple of years I think but he is certifiable. Add in a country being crushed by lack of any economy and it is a good idea for him if he keeps the shiny object thing going so is own people do not live in decent conditions.
Found it.......eerily similar to Obeezy.......
Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

They sell nuke tech to Muslim nations and will sell ballistic missile tech too. This is awful, not just because the nut case running NK has it but because he will also proliferate it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.