congrats Eye Pee, NYC woman latino cop

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

congrats Eye Pee, NYC woman latino cop

Post by cwtcr hokie »

obviously a white priveleged racist was executed while sitting in her police car, only good news is the perp was killed in the apprehension, guess his family can sue NYC for killing him, right?
RiverguyVT

Re: congrats Eye Pee, NYC woman latino cop

Post by RiverguyVT »

White hispanic no doubt
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:obviously a white priveleged racist was executed while sitting in her police car, only good news is the perp was killed in the apprehension, guess his family can sue NYC for killing him, right?
I don't understand the point that i think is embedded in this ridiculous post.

The deceased police officer's estate can sue the killer's estate, and may indeed have a cause of action against the city.

Did you want to discuss the right of a police officer to sue his employer, or did you just want to intimate that I'm happy that a police officer was shot? I'm good either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:obviously a white priveleged racist was executed while sitting in her police car, only good news is the perp was killed in the apprehension, guess his family can sue NYC for killing him, right?

The deceased police officer's estate can sue the killer's estate, and may indeed have a cause of action against the city.

Did you want to discuss the right of a police officer to sue his employer, or did you just want to intimate that I'm happy that a police officer was shot? I'm good either way.

LMAO

got it neck
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LMAO

got it neck
You seem to be under the impression that the cop cannot sue the city? I'm happy to have a discussion if you like. Insults are fine too.

Happy 4th.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LMAO

got it neck
You seem to be under the impression that the cop cannot sue the city? I'm happy to have a discussion if you like. Insults are fine too.

Happy 4th.

you are hilarious, seriously, keep acting dumb, it's ok

as for the dead murderer, he just executed a cop and was shooting at the ones chasing him, what action would he have against the city? Should we review your glee when bad things happen to "pigs"?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LMAO

got it neck

Happy 4th.

as for the dead murderer, he just executed a cop and was shooting at the ones chasing him, what action would he have against the city? Should we review your glee when bad things happen to "pigs"?
I'll ignore the last sentence as not relevant to this discussion.

The cop killer has no reasonable action against the city. I misread your initial post such that it did actually have a point worth discussing. My mistake.

Carry on.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LMAO

got it neck

Happy 4th.

I'll ignore the last sentence as not relevant to this discussion.

The cop killer has no reasonable action against the city. I misread your initial post such that it did actually have a point worth discussing. My mistake.

Carry on.

pigs!!

got it neck
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

He's just happy a cops dead.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function