A photo to trigger the left......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

A photo to trigger the left......

Post by HokieHam »

This is NOT fake news...... :lol:
Attachments
IMG_2545.JPG
IMG_2545.JPG (55.91 KiB) Viewed 718 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: A photo to trigger the left......

Post by awesome guy »

I can't see the check in Putin's hand that he's giving Trump. There is a check, right?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:This is NOT fake news...... :lol:
georgie on GMA head just exploded

RUSSIIAAAAA!!!!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

That's not a match of intellectual equals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:That's not a match of intellectual equals.

Fringe source.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

I agree, Putin is not that smart

He could not even cloak himself when he was busy hacking 4,000 county voting systems on 11/8/16
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:That's not a match of intellectual equals.

Fringe source.
:lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

I find it interesting that the left categorizes an ivy league educated businessman who made billions of dollars as stupid.

W was yale educated and got a harvard mba. He worked in the oil business and owned a baseball team. He is labeled an idiot.

Obama went to harvard law school but his work experience is an organizer of street protests. He was proclaimed on his first day as the smartest man ever to work in the oval office.

ip_law-hokie wrote:

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:I find it interesting that the left categorizes an ivy league educated businessman who made billions of dollars as stupid.

W was yale educated and got a harvard mba. He worked in the oil business and owned a baseball team. He is labeled an idiot.

Obama went to harvard law school but his work experience is an organizer of street protests. He was proclaimed on his first day as the smartest man ever to work in the oval office.

Nailed it.
ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:I find it interesting that the left categorizes an ivy league educated businessman who made billions of dollars as stupid.

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Do you feel, in your heart of hearts, that Trump has the acumen of the KGB-trained Putin? I would have a lot more confidence in W, Pence, or any other mainstream Republican not named John McCain, who appears fizzle sprung.

Trump comes across as sprung too.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

The best part of that picture is the angle. It really shows how short Putin is, compared to Trump.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Do you feel, in your heart of hearts, that Trump has the acumen of the KGB-trained Putin? I would have a lot more confidence in W, Pence, or any other mainstream Republican not named John McCain, who appears fizzle sprung.

Whatever one thinks of Trump's intellect, Trump's net worth is but a sliver of Putin's.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Apparently the second meeting that the WH didn't want to talk about is fake news though.
Nice move in not having any US translators or aides with you for this one, Mr. President, you **** dipshit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Apparently the second meeting that the WH didn't want to talk about is fake news though.
Nice move in not having any US translators or aides with you for this one, Mr. President, you **** dipshit.
It was apparently a spur of the moment thing, post dinner.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: Nice move in not having any US translators or aides with you for this one, Mr. President, you **** dipshit.
Now *this* is triggered

:lol: :lol:

You're such a fraud. You don't give two shirts about this aside from the fact that Trump didn't promise you free shirt paid for by your grandchildren like House HarKlinton did.

In a way, you and the Russians / Saudis / [insert other horrible regimes] who bought off Hillary have a lot in common. Their buy offs are just worth a lot more than yours.

Better cheer up or all that hate is gonna burn you up over the next 7.5yrs.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Apparently the second meeting that the WH didn't want to talk about is fake news though.
It's okay......he'll have more flexibility after he's reelected....... :lol:

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
It's okay......he'll have more flexibility after he's reelected....... :lol:

:mrgreen:
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Florida Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Whatever one thinks of Trump's intellect, Trump's net worth is but a sliver of Putin's.
True..Trump has not been in a position to embezzle and extort billions from US citizens as a head of state- yet.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

The TDS is sooooo strong, it was a dinner with all of them and he was moving around the room talking to people and yes RUSSIA WAS THERE~!!!!!!!!! Holy Shirt!!!!!!

He probably handed over the nuke codes, its ok tho, Thunder thighs already handed over the uranium
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
LOL
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
that was great :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Oh........look out.....a video has been released!

Warning: very graphic content. Hoof might get a boner!
I see Trump and Putin blinking at each other in Morse code by God! At a private dinner at that........with all the other world leaders! The Horror........reports claim Trump shared an extra scoop of ice cream with Putin.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
Oh........look out.....a video has been released!

Warning: very graphic content. Hoof might get a boner!
I see Trump and Putin blinking at each other in Morse code by God! At a private dinner at that........with all the other world leaders! The Horror........reports claim Trump shared an extra scoop of ice cream with Putin.
it appears he stares at Angela Merkels boobs also, what a cad!!