Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

The Seth Rich Private Investigator just Tweeted this:

Post by Techmomof2 »

Rod Wheeler, the Seth Rich private investigator just tweeted this:
@rodwheeler

Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to "other" cases. (hint, hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.

=======================================================
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... ots-cases/

Rod Wheeler is a Washington DC area detective.

Wheeler was hired by Seth Rich’s family back in March to help solve the murder of their son. Wheeler spoke to Sean Hannity in May and dropped a bombshell. According to Wheeler the D.C. police tipped off the DNC that he was hired “to snoop around.”

Sean Hannity reiterated that every time he personally asked Julian Assange if the Russians were involved, he said absolutely not. Given Wikileaks’ 11 year history of never being proven wrong, it’s safe to say that Julian Assange is being truthful.

Detective, Rod Wheeler said he hasn’t even seen Seth Rich’s computer. He asked both the D.C. police department and the FBI where Rich’s computer is and they claim they don’t know.

A very credible federal investigator on the inside is the one who laid eyes on Seth Rich’s computer and saw the case file. He is the one who relayed information to the detective that Seth Rich had been emailing Wikileaks. Every time the detective brings up Wikileaks to the police department, they shut him down.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: The Seth Rich Private Investigator just Tweeted this:

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

My guess is that Awan is just a run of the mill crook. He had a bunch of relatives on the payroll in make believe jobs so that he could earn over $160K a year, which I have learned is not uncommon in Congress.

I think he is a petty theft of sorts, stealing machines and what not.

Debbie-was-a-man kept him on the payroll as long as possible because he knows too much. He could be a problem as he has probably seen everything, and she figures he might have backed up servers and emails and could drop it all to Wikileaks.

Just a complete guess by me.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila