More Trump Winning

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

More Trump Winning

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Taking control of the nothingburger to shut it down and mitigate damage. Very alpha.

Trump dictated son’s misleading statement on meeting with Russian lawyer - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/AQ6kQa99RRi6Q9asxiMdJaQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Re: More Trump Winning

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Taking control of the nothingburger to shut it down and mitigate damage. Very alpha.

Trump dictated son’s misleading statement on meeting with Russian lawyer - The Washington Post

so the wa po lied about the rest of the stuff they have published recently but this is totally true? FYI, even if it is true wether the "russian lawyer" was meeting for whatever there is nothing illegal in the meeting or lying to the press if that is what you are getting at

I know RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!! Chaos in the WH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Taking control of the nothingburger to shut it down and mitigate damage. Very alpha.

so the wa po lied about the rest of the stuff they have published recently but this is totally true? FYI, even if it is true wether the "russian lawyer" was meeting for whatever there is nothing illegal in the meeting or lying to the press if that is what you are getting at

Thought it over and you are correct: There is no hint of chaos in this WH.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

chaos is personnel changes, no, just changes, does not mean chaos
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

chaos is personnel changes, no, just changes, does not mean chaos
Correct. 11 day stints are not uncommon in the gig economy. [emoji106][emoji106]

TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

so the wa po lied about the rest of the stuff they have published recently but this is totally true?
Exactly, there are no leaks, just fake news.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so the wa po lied about the rest of the stuff they have published recently but this is totally true?
big problem, the russian lawyer has already said she has no idea what they are talking about in reference to Hillary info, the music producer in the UK is the one that brought that up and he is denying everything, and your other problem is it is not illegal to meet a Russian person, or to lie to the media if that is what Trump did..... so ya got zero crime

next
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

big problem, the russian lawyer has already said she has no idea what they are talking about in reference to Hillary info, the music producer in the UK is the one that brought that up and he is denying everything, and your other problem is it is not illegal to meet a Russian person, or to lie to the media if that is what Trump did..... so ya got zero crime

next
I've read this board enough to know that this isn't a story. I'm keeping my focus on the DC bar with ping-pong.
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Correct. 11 day stints are not uncommon in the gig economy. [emoji106][emoji106]
In the business world where Trump and Mooch come from, it's not at all unexpected.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Correct. 11 day stints are not uncommon in the gig economy. [emoji106][emoji106]
In the business world where Trump and Mooch come from, it's not at all unexpected.
Correct. Happens all the time.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

not all the time but yes it happens

next
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

next
Yep. Winning.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

next
got it :evil:

Yep. Winning.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Meh I've had 3 different bosses in 3 consecutive weeks on a couple of occasions.

You just never know where they would dig these people up. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

next
I've read this board enough to know that this isn't a story. I'm keeping my focus on the DC bar with ping-pong.

Since you and ip are so focused on Wussia, you should probably keep your eyes on the legal issues of DWS, et al.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

next

Since you and ip are so focused on Wussia, you should probably keep your eyes on the legal issues of DWS, et al.
I'm very focused on Russia.
People who know, know.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The 80's called......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

HokieHam wrote:
The 80's called......
I have the need, the need for speed.
People who know, know.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

TheH2 wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
The 80's called......
I have the need, the need for speed.
Hahahaha. You Maverick....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

TheH2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

next

It's good that you're focused. Watch your time closely though, 11 days is the normal length of time you can stay focused and keep your job.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

next

It's good that you're focused. Watch your time closely though, 11 days is the normal length of time you can stay focused and keep your job.
It's like watching a new series.......The Presidential Apprentice. "You're Fired!"

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

TheH2 wrote: I'm very focused on Russia.

Uh huh.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

next

It's like watching a new series.......The Presidential Apprentice. "You're Fired!"
It does get good ratings!