Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Milo is covering Pizzagate tonight

Post by awesome guy »

Should be epic.

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Re: Milo is covering Pizzagate tonight

Post by 133743Hokie »

This has already been debunked as false from what I have read.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

My thing is this. Why doesn't Podesta come forward and explain his "playing dominoes on cheese pizza" emails?

He could end the whole thing in a minute....unless he can't!!!
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Milo is deplorably fabulous :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:My thing is this. Why doesn't Podesta come forward and explain his "playing dominoes on cheese pizza" emails?

He could end the whole thing in a minute....unless he can't!!!
1. Pretty obvious they were using codes for something. What is anyone's guess.

2. Whether they're raping little kids or not, everyone involved are a bunch of sickos on some level.
VTDante
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

The Times, Washington Post, and a couple national British newspapers have written articles claiming Pizzagate a hoax. The TV MSM must be on it now as a result of the gunman. After Wikileaks exposed the DNC/MSM collusion, I am suspicious of debunked articles coming from the Times and Post or coverage on TV.

Also, child trafficking conspiracy theories involving institutions of power are not that far fetched when you consider the Republican Franklin cover up in the late 80s, Britain's scandal involving Jimmy Saville, Catholic Church, Jerry Sandusky's Foundation, and most recently Dennis Hastert only receiving 18 months for child rape, money laundering, and I believe drug trafficking.

Where was the Hastert coverage nationally? This should have been major news imo.

That said, all I see is smoke right now but no direct evidence linking the Podesta brothers or Alefantis to child trafficking. There is some disturbing information. James Alefantis and a few of his friends posted some creepy child pictures.

I believe MSM has refused to cover the other side and misrepresented some details of the investigation. They seem to have a predetermined narrative prior to writing their articles. The media wants to paint this as an alt-right/Fake News/Trump follower fueled hoax. The MSM wants power or control of the popular narrative it lost over the past election cycle. Currently, this story is a great chance to paint alternative media outlets as crazy and push greater censorship of the internet. They will try to politicize it, however, there is decades old smoke that powerful members of both the Democratic and Republican parties are pedophiles.

Imo, the coverage has not come across that any media member has asked critical questions from the Wikileaks releases. They certainly did not investigate the claims but went with the 'Fake News' narrative which only made me more interested.

Here is what I have found online.
- Members of the Reddit Wikileaks and Conspiracy boards were conducting the investigation. A couple researchers picked up what they believe was pedo code talk in Podesta's emails using pizza terms. The Donald Reddit were not the ones leading the initial investigation. Posters from Conspiracy/Wikileaks reached out to The Donald board to increase visibility prior to the elections.
- Researchers tied Podesta to David Brock, a Clinton insider, who allegedly dated James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong.
- A Clinton appointed DOJ attorney Andrew Kleine owns a DC pizza shop with a pizza logo bearing a striking resemblance to a pedophilia logo. The logo has since changed since Besta Pizza was being researched. Andrew's area of law expertise is allegedly human trafficking.
- Researchers say they were able to tie both Podesta brothers to a Portugal visit when Madeleine McCann was abducted in 2007. Their likenesses bear a striking resemblance to sketches drawn up during the investigation.

[url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwpAbkSXcAAqxqc.jpg[url]

- Andrew Breitbart allegedly tweeted back in 2011 that Podesta is a "world class underage sex slave op cover upper"

[url]https://s16.postimg.org/5lpwngplh/breitbart1.jpg[url]
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I think the Brietbart thing at the end was proven not true. He was talking about something else but I don't remember what it was.

The rest is all circumstantial, but true to the best of my knowledge. The Alefontis character started deleting stuff when this came to light apparently, as well.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Dupont Tunnels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYAewjRwdEQ

Click on 'show more' under the video, many links
VTDante

Post by VTDante »

USN_Hokie wrote:I think the Brietbart thing at the end was proven not true. He was talking about something else but I don't remember what it was.

The rest is all circumstantial, but true to the best of my knowledge. The Alefontis character started deleting stuff when this came to light apparently, as well.
Gotcha. I hadn't been able to confirm the Breitbart tweet. There is a video of Breitbart ranting to a reporter about Podesta, but Breitbart did not allege anything related to child trafficking.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:This has already been debunked as false from what I have read.
Trump Fires Adviser’s Son From Transition for Spreading Fake News - The New York Times
https://apple.news/A23N5OlOSRvWWeQcGtF-uCw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Fake News?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:Fake News?
It's mostly conspiracy stuff.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
VTDante

Post by VTDante »

Try Open Source Investigation.

I think the bigger issue is how people use (DC gunman)/exploit (media/political/intelligence) information. There are some researchers not associated with traditional establishment media who do some excellent work. The researchers aren't as constrained like establishment journalists by management, hired to deliver a particular message, or trapped in the city/industry bubble. To dismiss them as 'conspiracy theorists' is lazy. Unfortunately, people must sift through large amounts of nonsense to find valuable information, but the truth is never easy to find.

The researchers/'conspiracy theorists' I know are some of the freest thinkers and not automatically constrained to shoot down ideas because of systemic thinking. They're not always right. They sometimes say dumb excrement but they are willing to consider new information (no matter how absurd at times) presented to them.

Here is one of the better examples of an online Open Source Investigation. A Pizzagate Open Source Investigation summary is currently available on a Voat board. A poster has compiled a list of historical child trafficking/pedophilia activities along with Pizzagate information. The poster also provided source links. This will allow those interested in subject matter to make their own determination on the legitimacy of Pizzagate through a compilation of sourced material.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064

Personally, I have moved away from traditional media outlets over the past five years to online sources (Corbett Report, Boiling Frogs Post, Newsbud, Ron Paul Liberty Report, Keiser Report, etc.). The financial collapse started it for me, and Fukushima accelerated my MSM abandonment. Imo, the traditional outlets failed to misled their audience or decided not to cover stories I deem relevant. During the 08/09 financial crisis, I stopped listening to CNBC as a primary personal finance source and started listening to the likes of Martin Armstrong, Peter Schiff, and Economic professors at UMKC (Michael Hudson in particular).

When the news bunnies and stock jocks, started saying 'we had no idea' or 'no one could have predicted this,' it's time to move along.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Milo didn't actually talk about Pizzagate. Here is his comment on not discussing. https://youtu.be/bDUA7i1hxBw

Berry, berry interesting.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

"I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees."

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

This has got to be code for something:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

That doesn't mean that the assumption that it's child trafficking is right ... just that it's unlikely that he has a pizza-related map on a handkerchief.
The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:This has got to be code for something:

That doesn't mean that the assumption that it's child trafficking is right ... just that it's unlikely that he has a pizza-related map on a handkerchief.
The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

its a map to the sausage!
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I had a friend who smoked a lot of weed, and He always referred to weed as pizza, as his code word. He would use it email communication often..... "I am having a hard time finding any pizza to buy this week", "Are you up for getting some pizza tonight before the concert", etc.

I think it could be drugs, could be swinger parties, could be weapon sales. I have no idea, but it is obviously code for something. I think the pedophile thing was quite a leap. The Comet Pizza guy is just your run of the mill homo as far as I can see. NTTAWWT. [emoji23]

Vienna_Hokie
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

I had a friend who smoked a lot of weed, and He always referred to weed as pizza, as his code word. He would use it email communication often..... "I am having a hard time finding any pizza to buy this week", "Are you up for getting some pizza tonight before the concert", etc.

I think it could be drugs, could be swinger parties, could be weapon sales. I have no idea, but it is obviously code for something. I think the pedophile thing was quite a leap. The Comet Pizza guy is just your run of the mill homo as far as I can see. NTTAWWT. [emoji23]

Got back from lunch a couple years ago and had a voice mail at work. It was a text and our system reads the test as speach. It was "Call me, let's go down and cut that N$gger up". I was a bit unnerved, so I wrote down the number it came from and called the local PD. Talked to a detective, told her I was worried someone was going to get killed, she laughed and said "oh, you're not from the barrio in town are you?" I said no, sorry, I'm not. She explained to me that that is slang among the illegal gangs for getting high :?: :o . She was however very interested in the phone number the call came from.

Amazing these f$cktards think it's better to say something about killing someone so people don't think they are doing drugs.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:

Got back from lunch a couple years ago and had a voice mail at work. It was a text and our system reads the test as speach. It was "Call me, let's go down and cut that N$gger up". I was a bit unnerved, so I wrote down the number it came from and called the local PD. Talked to a detective, told her I was worried someone was going to get killed, she laughed and said "oh, you're not from the barrio in town are you?" I said no, sorry, I'm not. She explained to me that that is slang among the illegal gangs for getting high :?: :o . She was however very interested in the phone number the call came from.

Amazing these f$cktards think it's better to say something about killing someone so people don't think they are doing drugs.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's legit cut up. They do that stuff too. And yeah, they're F'd up people.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Paul Nehlan looks like a good man. I wish him the best of luck and hope he unseats Ryan, though I'm not holding my breath.
VTDante

Post by VTDante »

Pizzagate did NOT start as a Right-wing Conspiracy and the Right's Interest has waned post-election
While I agree there is no evidence that Podesta, I do find it interesting that MSM continues to mislabel, misrepresent and allegedly 'debunk' the 'right-wing conspiracy' Pizzagate.

The online investigation began on Reddit Wikileaks sub and spread to to it's own Pizzagate and Conspiracy. The investigation started with Wikileaks researchers combing through DNC emails which were provided by a DNC insider not the Russians. Members of the three communities did market their research back in October and November to The Donald in order to spread awareness. Followers certainly tilted to the Right but there were plenty of Independents and Democrats who were reading the materials and lending their support to the investigation. The researchers have also linked Donald Trump, Bill, AND Hillary to convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein and his Orgy Island.

Why NY Times Pizzagate Reporting Should Be Scrutinized
Why is the New York Times a reliable source for debunking Pizzagate?

The New York Times was the major establishment news source which allegedly debunked Pizzagate. As someone who has followed the investigation from the beginnings, they have politicized its origins and misrepresented the research. The original and main researchers were Wikileaks reviewers and not the Right fanatics.

Did the New York Times in the Pizzagate debunking articles mention its CEO Mark Thompson has faced criticism in England for his alleged role in the BBC squashing pedophile stories linking Jimmy Saville, a BBC employee and pedophile network leader, to members of the British Parliament and the royal family?

March 2012 Guardian article criticizing NY Times vetting of Thompson https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/ ... york-times

The New York Times has misrepresented the Pizzagate conspiracy and 'debunked' by misrepresenting those who conduct research and their intent. I will state again there is no evidence proving it either but personally believe there is enough smoke where I'm fine with people investigating and will review any new material. They have disproven certain leads such as the two sketches from Portugal of suspicious men abducting the Madeline girl a few years ago.

The election is over also. Most of The Donald and Right wing supporters have left Pizzagate research leaving predominantly interested researchers to continue the work.

Read The Franklin Coverup to Better Understand a High-level Pedophile Tracking Cabal
John DeCamp's book about the Omaha pedophilia scandal and coverup of the Republican child sex trafficking scandal details the manipulation of local high-level political, business, police, judicial, and financial institutions which were corrupted by cabal members. The participation allegedly reached the local Republican party, national Republican party, Omaha World Herald, local police, Franklin S&L and prominent businessmen. The coverup was supported by the Governor's office. Omaha World Herald, White House, and possibly intelligence agencies.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mk/franklin-cover-up.pdf
Research Republican Dennis Hastert's actions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urz-79upuLg)versus what he was prosecuted for and you will be outraged by the serial pedophile receiving only 18 months in prison for financial fraud. There was major media, political, and judicial elements involved in the coverup.

I should mention the Podesta brothers are friends with Hastert. http://archive.is/8F945

I don't understand why Pizzagate is considered crazy talk. Considering this as a truth is probably so disturbing for most people who have a conscience and want to protect our society's most innocent.

When you see pedophilia involved in top levels of power (Catholic Church for millenia, Hollywood, Republican party, British political/royal elite, Australian elite...look up Nicole Kidman's father, there is some correlation between power and pedophilia.

Pizzagate Summary
Voat Pizzagate thread is the best place for summation.

Here is the thread detailing all of the current investigation https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611.

Review it yourself.

Is pedophilia merely for blackmailing purposes or something inherent in nature of those with no conscience and a lust for power?