http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/red_ ... 3w.twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Red Sox owner seeks name change of Yawkey Way

Post by Major Kong »

The most racist owner in the most racist city in the North...why would they want to whitewash their history :?:

It's not like it was just yesterday that it was discovered who Tom Yawkey was or are they talking about Jean Yawkey :?: She was a sweetheart compared to her husband...ya gotta be careful when choosing a Yawkey.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

nolanvt wrote:given Yawkey's racist history.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/red_ ... 3w.twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I call shenanigans. The last team to integrate had to have been based in the traitorous south, because the noble north embraced diversity and fully accepted African American people after the war.

Just ignore the history of labor laws, busing and race riots...nothing to see there...
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:I call shenanigans. The last team to integrate had to have been based in the traitorous south, because the noble north embraced diversity and fully accepted African American people after the war.

Just ignore the history of labor laws, busing and race riots...nothing to see there...
It's amazing how many of our younger posters have no clue as to the complete chaos Boston was in the mid 70's...we in Richmond were shocked at the violence.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:I call shenanigans. The last team to integrate had to have been based in the traitorous south, because the noble north embraced diversity and fully accepted African American people after the war.

It's amazing how many of our younger posters have no clue as to the complete chaos Boston was in the mid 70's...we in Richmond were shocked at the violence.
1970s school integration in Richmond was nothing to sneeze at and had many up in arms
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:1970s school integration in Richmond was nothing to sneeze at and had many up in arms
No doubt but Richmond was serene compared to what was going on in Boston, it was brutal.

Most people in the counties were more upset at Merhige than anything else.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

So when we get rid of all of the racist plaques, streets, buildings, monuments, etc. What's next? What is the alt-left end game? Will Baltimore be safe then? Will Detroit school children be able to read on their grade level? What is their dream endgame? All black cops? all black workforce? White slaves? what do they want ultimately- serious question?