Dude flipped off my commies now kicked out of school by Nola

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Dude flipped off my commies now kicked out of school by Nola

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Re: Dude flipped off my commies now kicked out of school by

Post by CFB Apologist »

Disgraceful... He was peacefully protesting and was not wearing a Pensacola College shirt or representing them in any way. He should sue- he would win that case.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:Disgraceful... He was peacefully protesting and was not wearing a Pensacola College shirt or representing them in any way. He should sue- he would win that case.
Isn't it a private school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Disgraceful... He was peacefully protesting and was not wearing a Pensacola College shirt or representing them in any way. He should sue- he would win that case.

If it is, great.. he should sue for the "contract" that states his 4th year is free if he makes payments.. forget the Johnny reb hat.. just make it all business then. I'm sure you would support a private school kicking out a tranny that marched with a rainbow flag face tattoo if they didn't like it, so we are on the same page here.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

If it is, great.. he should sue for the "contract" that states his 4th year is free if he makes payments.. forget the Johnny reb hat.. just make it all business then. I'm sure you would support a private school kicking out a tranny that marched with a rainbow flag face tattoo if they didn't like it, so we are on the same page here.
Now, the Usuals want to sue private schools for making decisions they disagree with. [emoji106]

Private schools do and should generally have the right to not associate with students whose actions go against the values of their school.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Now, the Usuals want to sue private schools for making decisions they disagree with. [emoji106]

Private schools do and should generally have the right to not associate with students whose actions go against the values of their school.

Saluting Lee is against the values of nuts, not reasonable people. Given that Marshall degree, you're not familiar with the concept of breach of contract. Lawsuits are the outcome to obtain a legal remedy.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

So you admit that colleges don't value free speech- that's progress!
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:

Was the bakery that refused to make a cake for a gay wedding a private business?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Was the bakery that refused to make a cake for a gay wedding a private business?
Yep..and remember Nolan is generally "pro business" and supports private businesses discriminating based on politics- he has been clear in his support for such.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yep..and remember Nolan is generally "pro business" and supports private businesses discriminating based on politics- he has been clear in his support for such.
He is only "pro business" when the businesses agree with his positions on the issues. The only ethics he knows are situational ethics.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

He is only "pro business" when the businesses agree with his positions on the issues. The only ethics he knows are situational ethics.
Yep. His "business decision" hot takes are hilarious though, poor guy doesn't understand business.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Correct.. White power tattoo's are not OK at planet fitness, and as a private business, they have the right to refuse service based on politics/race. He was crystal clear on that. He somehow argues that the cake baking deal was different- since gay weddings are normal- or some such nonsense.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

So you're good with a school kicking out a tranny because that goes against the values of their school right?
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Looks like the loser lost again, neck.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:

Private, like a bakery?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.