Feminist Professor Appalled That Women Don’t Want to Be Fat

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Feminist Professor Appalled That Women Don’t Want to Be Fat

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Where do fat white women fall on the hierarchy tree of victim hood?

================

Feminist Professor Is Appalled That Women Don’t Want to Be 100 Pounds Overweight
Aug, 2017
by Dave Blount

Not a person of color? No stomach for depraved sexual behavior? No worries. An Arizona State professor has discovered another path to advancement: morbid obesity.
Professor Breanne Fahs, a self-described “fat woman,” recently published an article in the Women’s Studies International Forum in which she declared that “the fear of fatness is far more extreme, exaggerated, and terrible than the lived realities of living in a fat body.”
Actually, no it is not. Obesity is a serious health risk, as any doctor could tell you — except Dr. Farce, who wants to shoehorn weight problems into the official religion of academia, cultural Marxism. People with weight issues are expected to embrace being played off against the core population to help bring down society.

Gaining excessive weight could allow whites to rise from the bottom of the P.C. caste system without engaging in disgusting forms of perversion. But to Farce’s chagrin, not many seem interested.
Fahs interviewed 20 random females for the article, asking them questions about their current weight and what they thought of the prospect of gaining 100 pounds.

Not surprisingly, not a single one of the women she surveyed was enthused about the idea, leading Fahs to remark with dismay that “no participants described gaining 100 pounds as a positive thing to imagine” [emphasis in original].
During the survey, in fact, four women “shrieked in disgust” or “started laughing uncontrollably” in response to Fahs’ questions, thinking the professor was joking.

No doubt this will be used as evidence that fat-phobia (a term Farce actually uses) has reached epidemic proportions and must be addressed through legislation. Maybe there are statues of thin people she would like to tear down.
Fahs, who praises fatness as a potentially “liberatory” experience, argues that obesity should not be viewed negatively, since, according to “feminist theory,” stigmatizing fatness is “connected to patriarchy, sexism, and the oppression of women.”
She should have spewed her feminist theory crap at participants in the survey. It would have doubled the laughs.

Breanne-Fahs
Farce’s doctor should tell her to watch her weight.
On a tip from Brian H. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.

http://rightwingnews.com/education/femi ... verweight/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Feminist Professor Appalled That Women Don’t Want to Be

Post by Major Kong »

I remember this:
Professors-Breanne Fahs-ASU.jpg
Professors-Breanne Fahs-ASU.jpg (423.18 KiB) Viewed 268 times
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

This woman is great....on why men don't want to marry the sow-like ladies of today....

https://youtu.be/rlvMAS_20K4

CW, I think I found a woman for you
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Let me guess, she's single.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Where do fat white women fall on the hierarchy tree of victim hood?

================

Feminist Professor Is Appalled That Women Don’t Want to Be 100 Pounds Overweight
Aug, 2017
by Dave Blount

Not a person of color? No stomach for depraved sexual behavior? No worries. An Arizona State professor has discovered another path to advancement: morbid obesity.
Professor Breanne Fahs, a self-described “fat woman,” recently published an article in the Women’s Studies International Forum in which she declared that “the fear of fatness is far more extreme, exaggerated, and terrible than the lived realities of living in a fat body.”
Actually, no it is not. Obesity is a serious health risk, as any doctor could tell you — except Dr. Farce, who wants to shoehorn weight problems into the official religion of academia, cultural Marxism. People with weight issues are expected to embrace being played off against the core population to help bring down society.

Gaining excessive weight could allow whites to rise from the bottom of the P.C. caste system without engaging in disgusting forms of perversion. But to Farce’s chagrin, not many seem interested.
Fahs interviewed 20 random females for the article, asking them questions about their current weight and what they thought of the prospect of gaining 100 pounds.

Not surprisingly, not a single one of the women she surveyed was enthused about the idea, leading Fahs to remark with dismay that “no participants described gaining 100 pounds as a positive thing to imagine” [emphasis in original].
During the survey, in fact, four women “shrieked in disgust” or “started laughing uncontrollably” in response to Fahs’ questions, thinking the professor was joking.

No doubt this will be used as evidence that fat-phobia (a term Farce actually uses) has reached epidemic proportions and must be addressed through legislation. Maybe there are statues of thin people she would like to tear down.
Fahs, who praises fatness as a potentially “liberatory” experience, argues that obesity should not be viewed negatively, since, according to “feminist theory,” stigmatizing fatness is “connected to patriarchy, sexism, and the oppression of women.”
She should have spewed her feminist theory crap at participants in the survey. It would have doubled the laughs.

Breanne-Fahs
Farce’s doctor should tell her to watch her weight.
On a tip from Brian H. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.

http://rightwingnews.com/education/femi ... verweight/
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:This woman is great....on why men don't want to marry the sow-like ladies of today....

I've watched some of her videos. She's pretty good.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:This woman is great....on why men don't want to marry the sow-like ladies of today....

She even did her video in the kitchen :mrgreen:

Seriously though - lots of truth pills in that video. I'd never seen one of her videos before but she seems to have quite a few followers.