Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

And away he goes...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Re: And away he goes...

Post by cwtcr hokie »

social media, when will people learn, showing you are a super douche on social media.... may be a bad idea
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Sounds like karma caught up to that professor.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Love it when a lefty gets his due.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Attila T Hun wrote:Love it when a lefty gets his due.
Comments like that prove you're just as big of a shȋthead as the professor who got fired.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:
Comments like that prove you're just as big of a shȋthead as the professor who got fired.
Ok. I have to throw the BS flag on this one. You are constantly posting this type of thing on here and advocating that people be punished for the stupid things they post on social media. Hun flipped the script on that kind of post, and you just proved his point.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
aren't you the first one to say it is perfectly fine to can someone for saying something stupid on social media?

No the professor was a super douche and published it, in this day and age it can have consequences

of course that moron legislator from KS hoped the prez was assassinated and still has her job
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Jack Galt wrote:You are constantly posting this type of thing on here
No, not like that. I will tell you Trump is an idiot until I'm blue in the face and that conservatives often do stupid things, but I don't really take pleasure in the demise of others. OK, maybe once in a while. Get back to me when I've made fun of children getting crushed to death in a garage door.

But a common theme around here is "liberal tears", look no further than your signature photo.

Jack Galt wrote:and advocating that people be punished for the stupid things they post on social media.
You are right about this.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Ok. I have to throw the BS flag on this one. You are constantly posting this type of thing on here and advocating that people be punished for the stupid things they post on social media. Hun flipped the script on that kind of post, and you just proved his point.
Hoof is 100% hater. You can't read more into his tripe than that.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
No, not like that. I will tell you Trump is an idiot until I'm blue in the face and that conservatives often do stupid things, but I don't really take pleasure in the demise of others. OK, maybe once in a while. Get back to me when I've made fun of children getting crushed to death in a garage door.

But a common theme around here is "liberal tears", look no further than your signature photo.

Jack Galt wrote:and advocating that people be punished for the stupid things they post on social media.
Uh huh. You're a hateful little loon.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Hoofighter is actually being consistent with his liberal orthodoxy here.

Remember, in a famous thread a few months ago he explained that he condoned violence against people whom he disagrees with politically (see: Richard Spencer). So, he's actually being somewhat reserved in just calling you a "shȋthead". Or, maybe that's just because you weren't standing there for him to sucker punch.

Either way, Hoofighter is no different from the POS professor from Florida who welcomes destruction of house, livelihood, and life for those whom he disagrees with politically (IE - Trump voters).
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Remember, in a famous thread a few months ago he explained that he condoned violence against people whom he disagrees with politically (see: Richard Spencer). So, he's actually being somewhat reserved in just calling you a "shȋthead". Or, maybe that's just because you weren't standing there for him to sucker punch.

Either way, Hoofighter is no different from the POS professor from Florida who welcomes destruction of house, livelihood, and life for those whom he disagrees with politically (IE - Trump voters).
Yep, he's all hatred.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Yep, he's all hatred.
That's a priceless post.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

As opposed to the destruction of children in garage doors.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Yep, he's all hatred.
That's a priceless post.
You're all drunk
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Would you hurt me if you could get away with it? Where do you draw the line? I'm genuinely curious in how you think.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Would you hurt me if you could get away with it? Where do you draw the line? I'm genuinely curious in how you think.
When did you stop beating your wife?

Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:

Holy non sequitur, Batman! Where did the children getting crushed in a garage door come from? This thread is about a guy who didn't follow the golden rule of social media, DBAD. Hun basically did the same thing you do about this dude who couldn't DBAD.

As for liberal tears and my signature, it's a play off your "being magnanimous" picture.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Jack Galt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Holy non sequitur, Batman! Where did the children getting crushed in a garage door come from? This thread is about a guy who didn't follow the golden rule of social media, DBAD. Hun basically did the same thing you do about this dude who couldn't DBAD.

As for liberal tears and my signature, it's a play off your "being magnanimous" picture.
I liked it when that tard had the Obama bird avatar with a signature of "disrespect gets disrespect". He's an oblivious fool.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Screw him. He's a jerk
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

That's not analogous at all.

1. You have condoned violence against people whom you disagree with politically.
2. You and I disagree politically.
3. ???

I understand that not all political disagreements are the same, so I gave you the opportunity to provide more details for what kind of things you and I might disagree on which would provoke you walking up behind me and assaulting me without warning (or condoning someone else who would).

I'm completely serious.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

1. You have condoned violence against people whom you disagree with politically.
3. ???

I understand that not all political disagreements are the same, so I gave you the opportunity to provide more details for what kind of things you and I might disagree on which would provoke you walking up behind me and assaulting me without warning (or condoning someone else who would).

I'm completely serious.
I had to go back and read the thread in question that you constantly obsess over. Meh. I took it as more poking fun, but hey...."sorry if you were offended".

I'm never going to meet you, so you shouldn't worry what a total stranger on the internet says.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

3. ???

I'm completely serious.
I had to go back and read the thread in question that you constantly obsess over. Meh. I took it as more poking fun, but hey...."sorry if you were offended".

I'm never going to meet you, so you shouldn't worry what a total stranger on the internet says.
That's a nice Nolan/loser deflection from condoning violence. I'm sure a grammar meme will follow.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: I had to go back and read the thread in question that you constantly obsess over. Meh. I took it as more poking fun, but hey...."sorry if you were offended".

LOL, this is a hypothetical. Don't worry; I'm not scared.

I'm asking about what you would try if you could. You've already admitted that if someone's political beliefs differ from yours sufficiently that you'd condone unprovoked violence upon them - where is the line? Would I cross it?

Who is the evil "fascist" again?
"Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power[check] , forcible suppression of opposition[well look at that], and control of industry and commerce[lol, yep]"
Seems like you meet all the Wikipedia criteria for a fascist except for actually loving your country.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Where? Thread? Link to post? TIA
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.