I see "reject nativism" is the latest liberal code

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

I see "reject nativism" is the latest liberal code

Post by CFB Apologist »

for reject "patriotism" They love to make up words/create their own definitions. Their DACA rallying cry is reject "nativism" as if that's bad. Shameful. Like when Obama said that he really didn't mean America was "bad" when he promised to "fundamentally transform" it.
cwtcr hokie

Re: I see "reject nativism" is the latest liberal code

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:for reject "patriotism" They love to make up words/create their own definitions. Their DACA rallying cry is reject "nativism" as if that's bad. Shameful. Like when Obama said that he really didn't mean America was "bad" when he promised to "fundamentally transform" it.
why are they discriminating against american indians, they already stuck them on crappy reservations!
RiverguyVT

Re: I see "reject nativism" is the latest liberal code

Post by RiverguyVT »

CFB Apologist wrote:for reject "patriotism" They love to make up words/create their own definitions. Their DACA rallying cry is reject "nativism" as if that's bad. Shameful. Like when Obama said that he really didn't mean America was "bad" when he promised to "fundamentally transform" it.
This was a major theme in the novel Atlas shrugged. Changing words… For that matter, it was also a theme of 1984
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.