Surprise: 12yo who transitioned to girl, changes mind...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Surprise: 12yo who transitioned to girl, changes mind...

Post by USN_Hokie »

...after being on estrogen hormones and other drugs for two years. Now doctors are going to try and reverse it with more drugs and do surgery to remove breast tissue. :(

It's hard for me to imagine a worse abuse on a child from a parent than robbing them of their gender, but that's exactly what this is. He's still young, but he's likely never going to completely feel like a man after years of female hormones and male hormone blockers during his formative years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 33741.html
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Surprise: 12yo who transitioned to girl, changes mind...

Post by awesome guy »

This the type of destruction brought on by liberals. Be it the KKK, forced sterilization, or destruction of families via welfare; they're a tornado of stupid leaving travesty in their wake.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

This is like Dr Mengela stuff. It is barbaric.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:This is like Dr Mengela stuff. It is barbaric.

I like that analogy.

I still maintain that a lot of these moms are afflicted with something like Munchausen by proxy. Young kids are impressionable and it's abnormal for prepubescent kids to be so obsessed about gender.

Whenever you see one of these "transitioning" kids, there's invariably a cheerleading mom with a poster behind them making a spectacle of the whole thing. This one is my favorite - mom is loving the attention:

In case anyone doesn't know, she painted her house in the colors of the trans flag (yeah, every special interest group has a flag now).
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

This is about the parents. They are SOOOO hip, SOOOO sophisticated, SOOOOO compassionate.

"Look at me, i'm changing the sex of my young child. Look at me."

USN_Hokie wrote:

I like that analogy.

I still maintain that a lot of these moms are afflicted with something like Munchausen by proxy. Young kids are impressionable and it's abnormal for prepubescent kids to be so obsessed about gender.

Whenever you see one of these "transitioning" kids, there's invariably a cheerleading mom with a poster behind them making a spectacle of the whole thing. This one is my favorite - mom is loving the attention:

In case anyone doesn't know, she painted her house in the colors of the trans flag (yeah, every special interest group has a flag now).
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

oaktonhokie wrote:This is about the parents. They are SOOOO hip, SOOOO sophisticated, SOOOOO compassionate.

"Look at me, i'm changing the sex of my young child. Look at me."

USN_Hokie wrote:

I like that analogy.

Yup. It's disgusting......but, you know, there is no slippery slope. This is Unusual approved.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Crickets from the resident 'Ahh, what can it hurt' crowd.

Interesting, but not unusual.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:Crickets from the resident 'Ahh, what can it hurt' crowd.

It's like they crawl back under their rocks.....see this and the NH voter fraud thread.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Crickets from the resident 'Ahh, what can it hurt' crowd.

It's like they crawl back under their rocks.....see this and the NH voter fraud thread.
They'd be a lot less arrogant if they weren't he-women and talked about their errors, learned from them, and changed. Instead they're praying Trump loses his house in the hurricane and then are off to the next issue they'll misunderstand and act like jackasses over.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.