Global Warming Now Causes Earth Quakes?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Global Warming Now Causes Earth Quakes?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I'm so glad we have all of these climate experts that moonlight as Hollywood actors to provide us with such outstanding "science."

Step 1: Declare your own political opinions to be "science."
Step 2: Accuse anyone that disagrees with your political opinions as "anti-science."

==============================
Beyoncé followed soon after, again using the national telethon to promote climate change activism, warning that we must prepare for "what comes next."

"The effects of climate change are playing out around the world every day," she stated. "Just this past week we have seen devastation from the monsoon in India, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico, and multiple catastrophic hurricanes.
https://news.grabien.com/story-celebrit ... ing-sermon

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
PolyTech

Re: Global Warming Now Causes Earth Quakes?

Post by PolyTech »

You know, several years ago I saw an article where some professor was trying to claim that global warming caused earthquakes. A few months later, I tried to go back and find that story, but wasn't able to locate it.

That's good stuff. I'd go ahead and give it a hearty "OK" or Image.
#JusticeForNolan
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

PolyTech wrote:You know, several years ago I saw an article where some professor was trying to claim that global warming caused earthquakes. A few months later, I tried to go back and find that story, but wasn't able to locate it.

That's good stuff. I'd go ahead and give it a hearty "OK" or Image.
Professor Bill McGuire
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The NYecks don't want to hear this.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

According to (political) scientists, global warming causes heat, cold, rain, shine, storms, tornadoes, monsoons, earth quakes, hurricanes and floods.

And of course, looting.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I'm so glad we have all of these climate experts that moonlight as Hollywood actors to provide us with such outstanding "science."

Step 1: Declare your own political opinions to be "science."
Step 2: Accuse anyone that disagrees with your political opinions as "anti-science."

==============================
Beyoncé followed soon after, again using the national telethon to promote climate change activism, warning that we must prepare for "what comes next."

"The effects of climate change are playing out around the world every day," she stated. "Just this past week we have seen devastation from the monsoon in India, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico, and multiple catastrophic hurricanes.
https://news.grabien.com/story-celebrit ... ing-sermon
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:According to (political) scientists, global warming causes heat, cold, rain, shine, storms, tornadoes, monsoons, earth quakes, hurricanes and floods.

And of course, looting.
Don't forget terrorism!
The religion of global warming is all-encompassing.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I can see how warming could conceivably cause local "shallow" quakes in areas like Greenland and Antarctica due to crustal rebound.

As far as causing plate tectonic shifts :?: No.

IMHO it's just another example of man's hubris in thinking "we" have control over Gaia.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I can see how warming could conceivably cause local "shallow" quakes in areas like Greenland and Antarctica due to crustal rebound.

As far as causing plate tectonic shifts :?: No.

IMHO it's just another example of man's hubris in thinking "we" have control over Gaia.

It's all about being the mafia style middleman. They want people to think that running the AC is causing natural disasters so we give these geniuses dominion over us and a large tax base to stop hurricanes, earthquakes, and the common cold. I don't think they're that arrogant, they're that sleazy. They're snake oil salesmen.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.