Jennifer Lawrence is a libtard

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Jennifer Lawrence is a libtard

Post by awesome guy »

But I saw her movie anyway and it's honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. It's worse than Battlefield Earth. Atrocious, an offense against humanity. Just the worst piece of crap ever projected on screen. Ironically, her and the male actors acting was actually good. The story was nonsensical and I think the whole movie was really that joke from Seinfeld where the comedian rambles meaningless with no pay off to waste the audience's time as an insult on them.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is a libtard

Post by USN_Hokie »

What movie?

ETA : if you're talking about Passengers - that's the first Jennifer Lawrence movie that I've liked.

I thought the plot was interesting - not sure if it's original (likely not) - but it was interesting.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:What movie?
I don't know, but I read a yahoo! article about her breast feeding a robot. I'd pay to see that.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:But I saw her movie anyway and it's honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. It's worse than Battlefield Earth. Atrocious, an offense against humanity. Just the worst piece of crap ever projected on screen. Ironically, her and the male actors acting was actually good. The story was nonsensical and I think the whole movie was really that joke from Seinfeld where the comedian rambles meaningless with no pay off to waste the audience's time as an insult on them.
Worse than Battlefield Earth? That's just mean.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ETA : if you're talking about Passengers - that's the first Jennifer Lawrence movie that I've liked.

I thought the plot was interesting - not sure if it's original (likely not) - but it was interesting.
The new thriller Mother!.....

Not interested.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:

The new thriller Mother!.....

Not interested.
That's it, it was awful
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:But I saw her movie anyway and it's honestly the worst movie I've ever seen. It's worse than Battlefield Earth. Atrocious, an offense against humanity. Just the worst piece of crap ever projected on screen. Ironically, her and the male actors acting was actually good. The story was nonsensical and I think the whole movie was really that joke from Seinfeld where the comedian rambles meaningless with no pay off to waste the audience's time as an insult on them.
Worse than Battlefield Earth? That's just mean.
It really was. If there was a window in the theater then I would have jumped out of it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Mother! It's worse than a Rosie O'Donnell sex tape with Lesie Jones.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

Did she breast feed a robot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Did she breast feed a robot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Maybe a robot baby pretending to be real, but it wasn't sexy in any way. She even Pulls an Anikan Skywalker at the end, crispy and well done yet still rambling senselessly.