Remember the Russian Facebook ads?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Remember the Russian Facebook ads?

Post by USN_Hokie »

They were (at least in part - full scope not public) ads supporting Black Lives Matter in Fergadishu and Baltimore. Basically, the Russians were trying to sew unrest and violence in the US. What is the state of the left right now? Who is influenced by the Russians again?
Exclusive: Russian-bought Black Lives Matter ad on Facebook targeted Baltimore and Ferguson

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/media/f ... index.html
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: Remember the Russian Facebook ads?

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:They were (at least in part - full scope not public) ads supporting Black Lives Matter in Fergadishu and Baltimore. Basically, the Russians were trying to sew unrest and violence in the US. What is the state of the left right now? Who is influenced by the Russians again?
Exclusive: Russian-bought Black Lives Matter ad on Facebook targeted Baltimore and Ferguson

Just read this. Yep. Hard to come up with collusion when it just looks like they were sowing the seeds for chaos. It worked pretty good.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:They were (at least in part - full scope not public) ads supporting Black Lives Matter in Fergadishu and Baltimore. Basically, the Russians were trying to sew unrest and violence in the US. What is the state of the left right now? Who is influenced by the Russians again?

Just read this. Yep. Hard to come up with collusion when it just looks like they were sowing the seeds for chaos. It worked pretty good.
They viewed a Donald Trump victory as means to sow such chaos. And it's working. Look what they are doing with the NFL and Trump's foolish remarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: They viewed a Donald Trump victory as means to sow such chaos. And it's working. Look what they are doing with the NFL and Trump's foolish remarks.

That moment when your irrational reaction is an affirmation of your conspiracy theory....
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

They viewed a Donald Trump victory as means to sow such chaos. And it's working. Look what they are doing with the NFL and Trump's foolish remarks.

Uh huh Grumby
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: They viewed a Donald Trump victory as means to sow such chaos. And it's working. Look what they are doing with the NFL and Trump's foolish remarks.

That moment when your irrational reaction is an affirmation of your conspiracy theory....
Does that come before after the realization that you supported the same candidate as our enemies?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Does that come before after the realization that you supported the same candidate as our enemies?

1. The only person here who voted for Hillary/BLM/etc. is you.

2. You think the national anthem and intact families are enemies, so I'm not sure you're qualified to determine who or what is an "enemy".
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

2. You think the national anthem and intact families are enemies, so I'm not sure you're qualified to determine who or what is an "enemy".
Wrong on all accounts. Kiss my ass.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Wrong on all accounts. Kiss my ass.

Grumpy
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Let's not forget how the communist liberal groups are standing behind (figuratively and literally) BLM as they torch cities and demand dead cops. That's the collusion to destroy America. They weaponized blacks.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

I've said it before. The Dems have their hands full with all the groups they've incubated. These groups are now large enough they are actually demanding change, which the Dems can't deliver. They're starting to eat their own. Wonder what happens when the Hillary/Soros money dries up? That's when crappola is going to hit the fan.
awesome guy wrote:Let's not forget how the communist liberal groups are standing behind (figuratively and literally) BLM as they torch cities and demand dead cops. That's the collusion to destroy America. They weaponized blacks.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:I've said it before. The Dems have their hands full with all the groups they've incubated. These groups are now large enough they are actually demanding change, which the Dems can't deliver. They're starting to eat their own. Wonder what happens when the Hillary/Soros money dries up? That's when crappola is going to hit the fan.
awesome guy wrote:Let's not forget how the communist liberal groups are standing behind (figuratively and literally) BLM as they torch cities and demand dead cops. That's the collusion to destroy America. They weaponized blacks.
They'll continue to be funded by Putin and other communists. Putin will straighten his useful idiots back out.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

only because you snowflakes have TDS to the max, it is freaking hilarious
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Even the russians knew Thunder thighs was going to be a disaster for the USA, I appreciate the russians efforts to get a much better prez elected. I personally could give a flip about who wants to waste money on political ads, let the dollars flow

FYI, the russians are not our enemies, they can't do anything to us and we will not do anything to them. Now fat boy and ISIS are our right now enemies.... i doubt they spent any money getting Trump elected, pretty sure fat boy hates that Trump is in the WH and would have loved Thunder thighs being in there
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Even the russians knew Thunder thighs was going to be a disaster for the USA, I appreciate the russians efforts to get a much better prez elected. I personally could give a flip about who wants to waste money on political ads, let the dollars flow

FYI, the russians are not our enemies, they can't do anything to us and we will not do anything to them. Now fat boy and ISIS are our right now enemies.... i doubt they spent any money getting Trump elected, pretty sure fat boy hates that Trump is in the WH and would have loved Thunder thighs being in there
A Clinton State Dept. would be working on an Iran-like nuclear deal with North Korea as we speak, which is exactly what he wants.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote: A Clinton State Dept. would be working on an Iran-like nuclear deal with North Korea as we speak, which is exactly what he wants.
100x this. There is no doubt.