Tom Price fake resigns

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Tom Price fake resigns

Post by nolanvt »

after fake ripping off the taxpayers. Sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Tom Price fake resigns

Post by USN_Hokie »

Appropriate that the board's fake conservative is reporting this breaking news.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:Appropriate that the board's fake conservative is reporting this breaking news.
Someone had to. The board's "real" conservatives were just hoping it would go away.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Appropriate that the board's fake conservative is reporting this breaking news.
Someone had to. The board's "real" conservatives were just hoping it would go away.
We don't have CNN on 24/7 like San Diego conservatives.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nice try. Price's dipshirtery has been in the news for several days now. Not a peep about it on UWS. If you're following news that didn't cover that at all...well, that explains a lot.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Nice try. Price's dipshirtery has been in the news for several days now. Not a peep about it on UWS. If you're following news that didn't cover that at all...well, that explains a lot.
Dipshitery? He used govt planes and said he'll pay for it. What's the big deal?

Let's not forget that Hillary used DOS plane for Clinton Foundation business without any reimbursement.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Let's not forget that Hillary used DOS plane for Clinton Foundation business without any reimbursement.
He agreed to pay for part of it, and the fact that he did it in the first place is ridiculous.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with Hillary, but a)if you're using Hillary as your argument, you're conceding that Price is a douche, and b) what he did was way out of the norm.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
The Usuals are cheerleaders first and foremost.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
The Usuals are cheerleaders first and foremost.

Poor baby got some butt hurt
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Tom Price wasn't the best guy for the job in the first place. Bye.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

He agreed to pay for part of it, and the fact that he did it in the first place is ridiculous.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with Hillary, but a)if you're using Hillary as your argument, you're conceding that Price is a douche, and b) what he did was way out of the norm.
Actually it seems more common than many thought. Lots of admin people over the past several years have been reimbursing for "private" use. And as for Hillary, the point was she used govt' plane and never reimbursed.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Actually it seems more common than many thought. Lots of admin people over the past several years have been reimbursing for "private" use. And as for Hillary, the point was she used govt' plane and never reimbursed.
If that's the case, you're the only one who thinks it's true. Using charter planes when there are commercial flights available, and you aren't someone who is required to fly on a gov/military plane, is not common at all.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

If that's the case, you're the only one who thinks it's true. Using charter planes when there are commercial flights available, and you aren't someone who is required to fly on a gov/military plane, is not common at all.
Then you don't know much about the USG and our executive and congressional members
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Nice try. Price's dipshirtery has been in the news for several days now. Not a peep about it on UWS. If you're following news that didn't cover that at all...well, that explains a lot.

Then you don't know much about the USG and our executive and congressional members
Why did he quit?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Calm yourself down, Shirley. We haven't talked about Menendez either, that doesn't mean we're covering for him. This is low on the give a shirt scale.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09 ... s.amp.html

Oh noes, now we're covering for Obama by DC's retarded logic.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Calm yourself down, Shirley. We haven't talked about Menendez either, that doesn't mean we're covering for him. This is low on the give a shirt scale.

Can someone help me out? What are we "covering" for? The man was duly forced to resign. What is the issue here exactly? Did Obama force his guys to resign when they did this?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Can someone help me out? What are we "covering" for? The man was duly forced to resign. What is the issue here exactly? Did Obama force his guys to resign when they did this?
MuffinFanDC thinks we're trying to cover up this ginormous story...or something.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

So The GAO reports that for fiscal years 2009 thru 2011 Eric Holder, Robert Mueller, and other top DOJ executives took 395 unclassified, non-mission flights at a cost of $7.8M to the taxpayers. The trips didn't require documentation because of a GSA reporting exemption that applies to "intelligence agencies", of which DOJ is a part.

I wonder if Mueller and Holder reimbursed the government? Hmmm?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ndard.html
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

If that's the case, you're the only one who thinks it's true. Using charter planes when there are commercial flights available, and you aren't someone who is required to fly on a gov/military plane, is not common at all.[/quote]

according to Price the commercial flights available did not match up to the schedule he was trying to run to. no idea if that is true or not but I have zero problem with the use of gov. stuff if the person pays the difference or pays for it if for personal business.
jmac610

Post by jmac610 »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: What is the issue here exactly? Did Obama force his guys to resign when they did this?
(It wasn't important then)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

jmac610 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: What is the issue here exactly? Did Obama force his guys to resign when they did this?
(It wasn't important then)
I'm pretty sure there were no Obama officials who took non-commercial flights, who had an option to take commercial flights. There were O officials who took non-commercial flights, but they were officials who couldn't take commercial flights b/c of security concerns. Price doesn't fall in that category.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure Price is the first person in DC to pull a stunt like this. Get real people.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote::lol:

Yeah, I'm sure Price is the first person in DC to pull a stunt like this. Get real people.
I'll put you down as being OK with his behavior.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:[emoji38]

You're still fake newsing that Obama officials didn't do the same?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:[emoji38]

You're still fake newsing that Obama officials didn't do the same?
Can you name one who did it? And, unlike you, I think it they did it, they should have been called out for it.