Feminists now upset men are shunning women in the workplace.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Feminists now upset men are shunning women in the workplace.

Post by USN_Hokie »

...to avoid any implications of harassment or impropriety.

I personally endorse the Mike Pence strategy. Any man who partakes in private, social (particularly with alcohol) situations with a female counterpart is asking for trouble, to put it nicely.

https://jezebel.com/missing-the-point-o ... 1819281750
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Feminists now upset men are shunning women in the workpl

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:...to avoid any implications of harassment or impropriety.

I personally endorse the Mike Pence strategy. Any man who partakes in private, social (particularly with alcohol) situations with a female counterpart is asking for trouble, to put it nicely.

Completely irrational, exactly why women were excluded from decision making in the first place. Feminist typically inadvertently make the case for misogyny.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

This is their strategy. No matter what you do it's wrong. Just like racism and cultural appropriation. Now you have harassment and ignoring.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:

This is their strategy. No matter what you do it's wrong. Just like racism and cultural appropriation. Now you have harassment and ignoring.

I don't think it's a strategy, they're as crazy and irrational as they come across. Raging hormones are the problem they can't solve. They're the crazy lady that shows up a restaurant, takes 15 minutes to order a meal as they rattle off 250 customizations and then complain that the customizations ruined the meal. If they ordered pea soup, they'd tell the cook to make it without peas. And then after getting a bowl of salted water and pepper, complain that their aren't any peas, just salt and pepper in water! Their estrogen levels are out of whack and they would be considered insane if the issues weren't tied directly to their gender. They're batshit crazy, there's nothing more to it.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

I don't think it's a strategy, they're as crazy and irrational as they come across. Raging hormones are the problem they can't solve. They're the crazy lady that shows up a restaurant, takes 15 minutes to order a meal as they rattle off 250 customizations and then complain that the customizations ruined the meal. If they ordered pea soup, they'd tell the cook to make it without peas. And then after getting a bowl of salted water and pepper, complain that their aren't any peas, just salt and pepper in water! Their estrogen levels are out of whack and they would be considered insane if the issues weren't tied directly to their gender. They're batshit crazy, there's nothing more to it.
Generalize much! [great rant though]
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

Women tend to be smarter, and more successful, than men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

Women tend to be smarter, and more successful, then men.

I don't think that's a true statement, but let me check with my wife.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

Women tend to be smarter, and more successful, then men.

I don't think that's a true statement, but let me check with my wife.
I think it's true if you factor in those in prison, dead, or otherwise completely FUBAR due to their own doing. Have no idea honestly.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Link please.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:[
I think it's true if you factor in those in prison, dead, or otherwise completely FUBAR due to their own doing. Have no idea honestly.

Women have very slightly lower intelligence on average. More importantly, the bell curve of intelligence for women is taller than it is for men (intelligence for men is distributed over a wider range). Also, women generally reach peak cognitive ability earlier than men.

It's almost as if....genes determine gender or something.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:

so he/she's are just a dumb ugly woman
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

They want equality, then bitch when they get it..... there is no way to win
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:[

Women have very slightly lower intelligence on average. More importantly, the bell curve of intelligence for women is taller than it is for men (intelligence for men is distributed over a wider range). Also, women generally reach peak cognitive ability earlier than men.

It's almost as if....genes determine gender or something.
Yep. Men have the Nolans on one end and Einstein on the other. Women are tightly grouped around average.