United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Quote:
The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.ac1e4e5291da

It’s what I figured.....

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 18837
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
So, DNC opposition research / character assassination materials were used as the basis to obtain a fisa warrant by the aboma administration to spy on the Republican candidate...

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:
So, DNC opposition research / character assassination materials were used as the basis to obtain a fisa warrant by the aboma administration to spy on the Republican candidate...

Yup. And nothing will be done.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Is The Wood Sprite of Chappaqua finally feeling the heat?

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9316
HokieHam wrote:
Is The Wood Sprite of Chappaqua finally feeling the heat?

:lol: ..the wood sprite...LOL!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Some interesting tweets from reporters who were told all this was false......

Scroll down.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-24/wapo-dnc-clinton-campaign-financed-infamous-trump-dossier

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5664
Gonna be Interesting to see where this goes from here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
The FBI is involved in all this too........fire Mueller and get someone investigating all this shady shiRt the previous Administration was doing. They politicized every Department they were in charge of.......


https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-political-meddling-1508883468

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8445
HokieHam wrote:
Quote:
The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.ac1e4e5291da

It’s what I figured.....


Mueller should be fired today!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Quote:
The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.ac1e4e5291da

It’s what I figured.....


Mueller should be fired today!

Yup. Trump should just come out make a statement about this and then fire him. The media will be up in arms, but who cares. They already hate him. Then he should say he wants Sessions to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate this and the Uranium One Deal.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
And the Ministry of Truth goes into action. They are dangerous and a threat to this nation.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/25/journos-downplay-trump-dossier-revelations-video/

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Well, well......they are now saying the informant with the NDA can testify about Uranium One......and with this Dossier story and the apparent illegalities there......this could actually end up going somewhere...

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30518
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Looks like a crafty one kept his life.Image

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!